GPC Asia Pacific Limited
It Starts With the Parts… and YOU!
If you’re looking to join a company where you feel like family, where recognition and celebration form part of our daily mantra, and where you can build meaningful relationships with your customers, then we’d love to hear from you.
Our Customer Service and Sales Representatives:
- Are committed to providing genuine service, where they create lasting impressions and moments that matter for our customers
- Have superstar selling skills that contribute to the sales performance of the store
- Build effective customer relationships and are the expert to talk to
- Are team players and contribute towards the store’s success
- Maintain exceptional presentation and merchandising standards of the showroom
- Have a safety mindset and constantly strive to provide the safest work environment for themselves and their team mates
The successful individual will:
- Be a passionate customer service expert, with previous retail and/or customer service experience
- Have the physical capacity to perform the duties of the role (including handling products of a heavy nature)
- Have a flexible availability and hold a valid driver’s licence
- Be available to work Mon - Fri and are flexible to work other days if requested
We can offer you:
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- An inclusive team environment; our team are important members of the GPC family
- The opportunity to join a progressive global company that continually strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket
- Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential
- Never Better; our wellbeing program that includes financial, career, family, nutrition and lifestyle guidance
- Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GPC Asia Pacific family.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Internships & Volunteers by an Australian Technology Company which is developing a business directory IT Websites Sales Marketing Public Relations Writing [...]
Must have at least 2 years of experience in the field. Must be able to handle the counter, make juices and make sandwiches. Must be fluent in English and friendly personality Please message your name, [...]
Full time Café / Restaurant All-rounder in Nunawading A cafe in Nunawading is seeking a full time Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for [...]
We are looking for a Warehouse Person to join our Melbourne Operations, working out of Nunawading Store in a casual capacity. The responsibilities of this role include: - Proving exceptional custo [...]