Northern Health Australia
At Northern Health, we take care of the residents of Melbourne’s north, by providing a diverse range of health services, at Northern Hospital Epping, Broadmeadows Hospital, Craigieburn Centre and Bundoora Centre. We also collaborate with our partners to help expand the range of healthcare services offered to our culturally rich and diverse community.
An exciting opportunity exists for enthusiastic Graduate Enrolled Nurses to join the team at Northern Health. This role requires the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of reliability and professional conduct
- Well-developed assessment, clinical reasoning, problem solving,
organisation and prioritisation skills
- Highly motivated and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated provision of quality patient care
- Along with relevant tertiary qualifications
In the first instance this role is a temporary, part time position at 64 hours per fortnight.
- Experience and good working knowledge of the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
- Working knowledge of the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC) Competency Standards for Enrolled Nurses 2016.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment under supervision of an RN.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation.
- Encouragement to grow, innovate and partake in ongoing training and development programs.
- An inclusive and culturally safe space.
- Benefits including salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, access to EAP, library access and onsite car parking.
Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.
Next Steps . . .
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts.
Essential: Have you completed the Diploma of Nursing (HLT54115) 6 months prior to commencement
Essential: Do you have current Registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse?
Essential: Are you an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident?
Essential: Do you have knowledge and understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards?
Essential: Do you have Excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
Essential: Do you have a high level of reliability and professional conduct?
Essential: Are you highly motivated and willing to learn?
Essential: Do you have well developed assessment, clinical reasoning, problem solving, organisation and prioritisation skills?
Essential: Have you commenced or completed a graduate program previously?
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Maintenance carpenter required within a in a local council for a contract role - immediate start Your new company We are seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Carpenter to assist in the local [...]
Melbourne VIC Full-time, Part-time About us The Metropolitan Remand Centre is a 954 bed maximum-security facility for unsentenced male offenders. At the Metropolitan Remand Centre (MRC), each [...]
Bondi Junction NSW 2022 Leading Digital Agency - Exciting New Projects using latest Technology •Port Melbourne location – short tram ride from CBD •Comfortable spacious offices with parking [...]
Melbourne VIC Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission COV19-Clean is a sister brand of OZiHOUSE GROUP. We are leading disinfection and& sanitizing cleaning company specialized for COVID-19 in ba [...]