Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to our customers by having the most professional, skilled and engaged people who drive innovation. With over 3,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and New Caledonia, progressing our business forward is a key element of our success. At Komatsu we consider ourselves family where we meet challenges together, solve complicated problems together, strive for a better future together and most importantly enjoy ourselves whilst developing great friendships. Your Success is Our Success.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Representative (Parts Interpreter) to join our Welshpool Branch.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, the purpose of this position is to interpret parts requirements, process and expedite parts for both internal and external customers for all product lines marketed by Komatsu Australia. This position will assist with all queries regarding parts sales, orders and deliveries; ensuring the branch meets the operational standards set by Komatsu’s Customer Support Charter.
Please be aware that this role involves working outside of normal working hours including every weekend and public holidays.
- Delivery of high-quality parts in a timely and professional manner through analysing the Parts reporting process and providing updates & recommendations.
- Provide customers with accurate estimates of time & cost utilizing the Komatsu inventory and parts pricing systems.
- Promote the company and its products positively, promoting and following quality assurance processes, identifying and reporting any problems and suggesting remedies.
- Maximise sales through proactively engaging with customers and providing solutions.
- Provide exceptional customer service resulting in a positive customer experience.
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Parts Interpreter experience within the earthmoving / heavy equipment industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of Parts Sales and Interpreting.
- Customer Service experience.
- Proven experience in inventory control and warehouse systems.
- Sound working knowledge of earth moving equipment and strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and build strong working relationships.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft suite; Microsoft AX experience will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to work with varying start, finishing times, weekend and PH coverage if required.
- Ideally, we are looking for candidates who are able work a four day week, Friday to Monday (including weekends and Public Holidays).
- Current drivers licence is essential and High Risk forklift licence is advantageous.
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Perth WA Position Title: Sales Representative Foodservice -WA Position Type: Regular - Full-Time Position Location: Perth Requisition ID: 2200 You're an energetic and driven individual to achie [...]
- Permanent Full Time - ASX Top 50 Leading Energy Infrastructure Company - Brisbane (QLD), Melbourne (VIC), Sydney (NSW), Adelaide (SA), or Perth (WA) APA is one of Australia’s leading energy [...]
Our award-winning Contact Centre are currently seeking passionate customer service experts to join the Bankwest Contact Centre in Perth! Our Contact Centre located in Perth CBD is seeking 12 new recr [...]
Sydney NSW - Permanent Full Time - ASX Top 50 Leading Energy Infrastructure Company - Brisbane (QLD), Melbourne (VIC), Sydney (NSW), Adelaide (SA), or Perth (WA) APA is one of Australia’s l [...]