Company : Worley
: Engineering (and Sciences)
Employment Type : Staff
Job Level : Graduate
: Mar 17, 2020
: Apr 24, 2020
Reporting Manager Title : Engineering Manager E&C;
Your bright mind ….. WILL ILLUMINATE ….. our future
Bright ideas can come from anywhere providing new world solutions which instigate change, challenge conventional thinking and affect the full lifecycle of new, sustaining and operating assets for our customers.
We are Worley. A leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the Energy, Chemicals and Resources sectors.
Almost 60,000 people globally over 50 countries in 250 major locations.
Applications are open for the brightest minds in the industry to apply for the Graduate Intake 2021 for our Energy and Chemicals business stream in Perth . We are seeking applications from Undergraduates who are completing their final year of tertiary study and looking to apply for Engineering, IT and General Management and Sales Graduate positions.
About the Program
The Worley Graduate Development Program offers exposure to real world projects across the Energy, Chemicals and Resources industry sectors. Working alongside industry leaders, you will develop specialist skills in your field of study while gaining exposure to technically challenging and profile projects in the market. The 2-year Graduate Development Program will provide you access to decades of combined knowledge and experience to drive your growth.
Your role may include assisting with feasibility studies which may grow and develop into complex EPCM projects which will require you to draw on your theoretical experience to help execute delivery and develop ideas.
Growth is supported through:
- Providing training, mentoring and rotations opportunities
- Creating a social graduate culture through Forums, catch-ups and networking events
- Aiding with the early steps in professional accreditation including membership costs to Engineers Australia/IChemE
The successful candidates will:
- Complete an Engineering (Mechanical/Piping, Civil, Electrical, Process Engineering) degree, Computer Science/Software Engineering or Business/ commerce/ law degree in 2020
- Interest in a future within the Energy and Chemicals industry
- Be technically inquisitive
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Can work independently and in a team to learn from another perspective
- Communicate exceptionally well
- Ask questions and challenge the norm
- Be able to commence early 2021 and make a longer-term commitment
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
Please include the following documents so we can make an informed decision. Incomplete applications cannot be considered;
- Cover letter – tell us about yourself & in which specific discipline you have a passion in and where you see your career developing
- Academic Record
- Working rights - Scan/Copy of a Birth Certificate or Passport (Vevo check if applicable)
When you join the Worley Group, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace, and that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourage applications from a diverse population of people that reflects the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations.
We have an opportunity to create a step-change in our industry; in how we sell our services, how we innovate, how we partner with customers and suppliers, and how we unlock our potential to make a difference in the world. Are you ready to join our journey?
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Perth WA - Kalgoorlie based - Great salary package - Relocation options This civil roads organisation provides multiple services in network management. There is an opening for an experienced R [...]
Western Australia Attractive Hourly Rates 2:1 Roster FIFO ex Perth About the Client Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and has several operations in the Pilbara area. [...]
Security work available, experienced only. Must complete a medical, inductions and a recent Police Clearance. Your new company Hays is in partnership with several leading accommodation and cate [...]
Excellent opportunity to join a long established mining services company. Read on! For well over a century, Bis has continued to find solutions and positive outcomes in challenging times and today i [...]