New South Wales
New South Wales
Cleaner - Night Shift - HQJOC
Job no: 570949
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Location: NSW Regional
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
An exciting opportunity is now available for a reliable full time night shift Cleaner to join our dynamic team based on-site at Headquarters Joint Operations Command (HQJOC) in Bungendore NSW, located 20 minutes from Canberra / Queanbeyan. This position will provide effective support to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the daily cleaning services.
This night shift role will report to the Supervisor to deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Adherence to all service deliverables in the Statement of Works (SOW)
- Support the Cleaning/Housekeeping Supervisors ensuring contractual obligations are met in all aspects of cleaning
- Maintain high quality and co-operative relationships with key Defence Base personnel
- Display a strong level of team commitment whilst also having the ability to work autonomously where required
Our front line staff are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence Security Clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Minimum 1 years' experience in similar role with strong client services skills and significant cleaning and housekeeping industry experience
- Awareness of building security and related responsibilities
- Experience operating industrial cleaning equipment
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and establish timeframes
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
Advertised: 18 Mar 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 24 Apr 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, mature and self motivated individual to be a part of our cleaning team for an office cleaning job in Bella Vista, NSW The ideal candidates will possess the follo [...]
NOW Careers are specialists in blue- & white-collar roles across Australia. Currently we have partnered with several commercial cleaning companies and contractors across NSW. With a specific project c [...]
About the business Strike Force Services Pty Ltd provide commercial cleaning services / facilities management to mining & power station industries and local councils throughout NSW & QLD. We are curre [...]
Liverpool | | ongoing | immediate star | day shift | MUST have a car Your new company With a number of properties to manage this role will focus on the Liverpool area Your new role You will be allocat [...]