Rural View QLD 4740
- Variety of shifts available (Casual, part-time and full time)
- Global Brand
- Staff Discount
About Hungry Jack’s
Hungry Jack’s® is a franchise of the international Burger King Corporation. With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
About the role
Working closely with the shift manager and as part of the crew team, this role plays an integral part in the day to day running of the restaurant. At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all facets of restaurant operations including front counter, drive-thru & burger room.
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Prepare & cook food
- Adhere to safety & hygiene standards
- Clean equipment, fittings & restaurant areas
- Handling money & balancing
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow
Skills & experience
- Be courteous & customer focused
- Ability to work quickly with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow procedures
- Flexible shifts
- Staff discounts
- Uniforms provided
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail
- Succession & development planning
How to apply
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for then apply now!
Hungry Jack’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Adelaide SA Calvary Adelaide Hospital Facilities Manager - Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers - Permanent full-time position - Excellent salary p [...]
Sydney NSW $81,639 - $127,539 a year Position Title Basic Trainee Position Number 22241 Employment Status Full Time - Exempt Applications Close 20/04/2020 Maximum length of training cont [...]
Laidley QLD Permanent The Benefits - Negotiable - National Farming Business - Corporate Structure - Site Based Role - Interesting Projects Job Description Your Employer Is an Australian [...]
Geelong VIC $92,716 - $102,981 a year HR Data Analyst Job no: 495395 Work type: Permanent Full Time Classification: Band 7 ($92,716 - $102,981 pa) Categories: Human Resources, Finance, Busine [...]