Lilydale VIC 3140
At BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits
Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present our stores to be the best place to shop, we believe every BWS team member has a vital role to play.
We want your passion for drinks to help drive and create memorable moments for our customers.
To best serve our customers, the ideal candidate will have good availability across the day, evenings and weekends.
Role of a Liquor Team Member
Our Team Members play an important role in solving customers’ drinks and special occasions needs through their exceptional passion for product,
great customer focus and ability to engage with energy every day. Key responsibilities include:
- Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers
- Confidently recommending products to customers which meet their needs
- Working as a cooperative team member, while helping others to learn
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Carrying out the physical tasks associated with the role
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to talk with customers confidently and authentically and provide appropriate solutions
- You don’t need to be a drinks expert to join our team - but you do need to have a genuine interest in expanding your knowledge and bringing your ‘vibe’ to the team
- We encourage our team members to own their careers - knowing your purpose is important to be successful in our business
- Being clear how you can lead and make a difference, in any role in our business
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Melbourne VIC Job ID 569087 Job Type Full Time - Permanent Location Melbourne, Beaconsfield, Dandenong, Lilydale, Thomastown Categories Maintenance Advertised 01 Apr 2020 AUS Eastern D [...]
Duties As part of a team or alone perform various facets of the attendant role which may involve cleaning, grounds keeping, kitchen assistant duties and maintenance of school facilities to a hygienic, [...]
Johnstone and Reimer Lawyers are a rapidly growing general practice firm with offices in Lilydale and Berwick. Our firm's mission is to solve client's legal problems as expeditiously as possible. We a [...]
Lilydale VIC Job ID: 568641 Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Permanent Categories: Finance & Administration Who we are Downer is the leading provider of integrated servic [...]