$55,000 a year
Accent Group is Australia’s leading footwear giant, with over 12 retail brands & 2 online platforms. Hype DC is Accent Group’s retailer of premium, limited and exclusive sneakers, hand selected from the world’s most iconic brands. Hosting brands such as Adidas, Reebok, Puma, Converse, Lacoste, Naked Wolfe, Senso and Superga – just to name a few, Hype DC is the top premium sneaker destination in Australia. We are Premium. Limited. Exclusive.
Benefits & Culture:
- A lucrative package of up to $55k per annum
- Competitive bonus and commission structure
- 40% off Accent Group brands | Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Sunday to Thursday roster – two consecutive days off in a row to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Access to our Employee Benefits program which includes discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- Training & development to grow your career
- Opportunity to join the Future Leaders program which includes leadership training workshops, yearly global conferences, awards nights and much more
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2 + years Retail Assistant Store Manager experience in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated & driven ‘Make it Happen’ attitude
- A passion for leading & inspiring a team to succeed
- The ability to think strategically to identify missed opportunities and have a proven track record in driving sales and KPI’s
- Being operationally excellent and experienced with stock control and visual merchandising
- Experience with effectively managing a roster & wage control
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, lace up those sneakers and APPLY NOW!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Docklands VIC At Transurban, we are on a mission to strengthen communities through transport, and everything we do works to get people where they want to go, as quickly and safely as possible – fro [...]
Melbourne VIC - Build your career your way - Career progressing opportunity - Be part of an organisation with many different career opportunities to explore About The Role Role Location: [...]
Are you passionate about customer service within the health care sector, keen to learn new skills and looking for a fully supported working environment? Do you have Medical Reception experience? Are [...]
Docklands VIC 3008 Date: 06-Apr-2020 Location: DOCKLANDS, VIC, AU, 3008 Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow? At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear [...]