- Melbourne CBD Based
- Join a supportive team environment that embraces innovation and supports fresh ideas
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This involves working to deliver 1,500MW of large-scale renewable energy by 2025.
We are looking for Reporting Analyst to join our Customer Operations team based in Melbourne. Reporting to Head of Retail Compliance, you will be responsible for preparing accurate and timely regulatory and government reports for submission. The ideal candidate will be proactive and motivated individual who has strong analytical skills and who is passionate about working with data and numbers.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Provide analysis, insights on trends and risks across Customer Advocacy, Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Responsible for the preparation and sign-off of all Retail regulatory reporting
- Respond to all ad hoc data requests from the regulators and government bodies
To be successful you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in commerce, economics, mathematics or other relevant numeric discipline
- Experience in compiling and presenting analytical results and recommendations to stakeholders
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Highly developed ability to work in a team environment and effectively prioritise workload
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in relation to the development of analytical techniques and tools
- Experience in the Australian Gas and Electricity Markets is highly regarded
If you thrive on working in a fast paced and supportive environment and have exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills, then please apply now! This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active and highly engaged Reporting Analyst
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 1st April 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Commercial Analyst - Sales and Marketing About The Job Collaborating with topline and marketing teams, the aim of this role is to drive growth and provide insights to ensure the group del [...]
Job Search / Business analyst Senior Business Analyst About the role This Government agency has embarked on a whole of organisation transformation and seeking an experienced Senior Business Analy [...]
At TelstraSuper we value our people and our members. We believe Diversity and Inclusion provides us with an edge. It’s the difference that counts and fosters greater innovation, stronger problem-sol [...]
Business Analyst | Retail Banking Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the succes [...]