Hitachi Construction Machinery
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction, Mining and Forestry industries. At the heart of HCA’s trusted and reliable equipment lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading machinery and solutions.
HCA is seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join our Construction Equipment Sales team located at our Corporate Support office in Greystanes. Reporting to the National Sales Administration Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintain device records
- Process build sheets for new construction equipment
- Order and accessories for sales
- Process rental contracts
- Process device transfers
- Process vendor payments
- Provide support to the Corporate Support Group (CSG) and branch sales teams
You will need to have a high level of interpersonal and organisational skills while being computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. A keen attention to detail is necessary, while previous experience in a construction equipment sales department is not required, it would be an advantage.
What's in it for you? We are offering:
- A competitive salary package + the potential to earn bi-annual bonuses!
- A permanent long term career in a growing business
- Discounted health insurance premiums & access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures you are happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate on any basis and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney NSW Casual $22.65 an hour - Join a leading non-for-profit aged care organistion - Casual position available to work across our Western Sydney facilities - Excellent training and develo [...]
Sydney NSW Casual $23.65 an hour - Join an essential services' sector and support the elderly - Not-for-profit organisation with humanitarian values - Support residents in Merrylands, North P [...]
Aged Care Support Workers - Casual Opportunities About us: At Southern Cross Care (SCC) we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to live life to the full'. We offer a full continuum a [...]
Greystanes NSW Chandler Macleod are seeking an experienced Work Health Safety and Environment (WHSE) Coordinator to join our client ASAP based in Greystanes. Reporting to the National WHS Manager, [...]