Australian Capital Territory
The Business Service Centre (BSC) operates as both a client facing reception and an internal customer service desk.
The Office Operations Representative provides a wide range of services including facility maintenance, mail & logistics, customer service and office presentation. They are responsible for space utilization and reservations tasks in the local office.
They work autonomously to manage & prioritise tasks to provide a positive work environment to all Accenture employees.
- Provide a central contact point for general enquiries and directions for all Accenture personnel (phone/in person/email)
- Open/Close the BSC desk
- Monitor BSC mailbox for incoming messages and action accordingly
- Greet, direct and track all visitors to the Accenture office
- Issue & monitor temporary staff passes/loan equipment/OH&S; equipment
- Weekly audits of loan equipment/staff passes
- Monitor online forms & action accordingly
ØPurchase Order Requests
- May manage car parking requests & conduct end of month reports
- Process return of company property for exiting employees
- Process invoices for payment using online tool
- Process space reservation requests (assign space, catering & equipment) and help ensure optimal workspace occupancy
- Physical set-up of all meeting room requests that include catering, equipment and videoconferencing.
- Provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed
- Ensure floor areas are well presented.
- Ensure BSC area is maintained & organised at a high level of tidiness at all times
- Ensure office equipment is fully operational. Provide basic support if required.
- Troubleshoot telephone and voicemail related problems and escalate to Voice Support if necessary
- Ensure incoming faxes are distributed to personnel in a timely manner
- Maintain kitchens ensuring they are clean & fully stocked including daily clean of coffee machine
- May act as a point of contact for external suppliers
- Coordinate the dispatch of mail/couriers
- Sort incoming/outgoing mail including to/from Accenture project sites
- Manage mail trays
- Coordinate daily milk and newspaper requirements
- Manage onsite storage facilities including lockers
- Program & track security cards and assist with the ongoing maintenance of the security system
- Monitor and initiate all office-wide maintenance and repair
- Assist with asset management process
- Co-ordinate First Aid/Fire Warden responsibilities
- Manage Web Request reservations in EMS
- Manage Waitlisted reservations in EMS
- Check shared mailbox (ems.mail.anz) and flag/action emails related to your location
- Optimise space reservations, especially meeting rooms
- Update long-term reservations in EMS, including regular floor walks
- Check EMS for catering requests and liaise with suppliers
- Manage equipment requests via EMS
- Reconcile catering invoices against EMS and process for payment
- Conduct Census floor walks on set dates and upload data, ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Conduct No-Show check and manage recurring customers
- Manage local relocation requests, liaise with Voice Support
- Physical exertion including, but not limited to, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling, standing, sitting and walking. May lift and/or move objects and materials of various weights
- Wearing of compulsory uniform
- Additional duties as directed by team lead
Minimum of 2 years customer service experience;
Strong customer service skills with proven organizational & administrative ability;
Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
Team player with proven ability to work autonomously;
Intermediate proficiency in MSFT Office suite.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Canberra ACT Contract Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Privacy Officer role to be responsible for providing privacy and legislative advice, enabling the Agile teams to deliver [...]
Canberra ACT Contract - 6 months with 6 month extension option - Australian Citizenship required - APS 5 Procurement Advisor About the Role - Our client is seeking a Procurement Advisor t [...]
Canberra ACT Temporary, Contract $50 - $55 an hour Manage digital content while providing guidance on, functionality, style, layout and accessibility standards. Your new agency This government [...]
Canberra ACT Temporary APS6 Policy Officer to develop high level advice for an economically critical program within the APS. This large government agency is fundamental to the improvement of Austra [...]