Founded in 1986, Australian Home Care (AHC) has a diverse portfolio of business including Care Services which provide customised personal care and home help for people with disabilities and older adults, and specialist nursing services to people in their homes, workplaces and schools.
AHC is a national business with over 2,000 employees across Australia dedicated to helping people live their lives, their way.
We are seeking experienced, friendly, energetic individuals who are looking for a rewarding role as a Support Worker and are dedicated to providing exceptional support and service to our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our committed in-home care team to provide personal complex care, domestic assistance and respite. You will visit clients with disabilities in their homes to provide the vital support that enables them to maintain their independence and remain in the comfort of their own homes for longer.
We provide an opportunity to work in a diverse, friendly and fun environment that is truly passionate about providing exceptional personalized service to our clients and support to our people. In addition we provide:
- Casual time position to suit your availability and needs
- Range of shifts Monday-Sundays: am & pm's
- The ability to work close to home
- Ongoing training including thorough induction, short courses and Certificates in a supportive team environment
Skills & Experience
- Hoist Transfers
- Slide Sheets
- Wheelchair Assistance
- Certificate III Individual Support, Home & Community Care, Aged Care, Disability Care or higher
- Current First aid and CPR qualification
- National Police Records Check
- Working With Children’s Check – if required to work with children under the age of 18 years
- Current drivers licence and availability of a registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Shepparton VIC Are you looking for an opportunity in Disability Services that is not only rewarding, stimulating and secure, but makes a real difference in your community? Disability Support Work is [...]
Shepparton VIC House Supervisor Disability Development and Support Work Type: Multiple Permanent Full-time positions - Shepparton - Numurkah - Mooroopna Aruma needs YOU (yes, you!) At Arum [...]
Shepparton VIC Full-time, Part-time Reference: 21299 Mental Health Clinical Lead - headspace Shepparton - Full Time or Part Time hours - Permanent postion with some Fixed Term hours [...]
Shepparton VIC Chandler Macleod is proudly partnering with the Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority in the Goulburn Valley to assist local irrigated dairy, cropping, horticulture farmers as [...]