$27.54 - $31.40 an hour
Casual (up to 30 hours per week)
$27.54 - $31.40 gross per hour (depending on experience and qualifications; please note junior rates may apply)
We are currently seeking an energetic and motivated Activity Supervisor for our PCYC Cairns Branch who will be responsible for working with branch program staff to support the delivery of targeted activities to the local community.
What we can offer!
- Free PCYC gym membership and free onsite parking
- Access to a range of discounts and benefits through our partners
- Be a part of creating a stimulating and positive environment for the development of young people
- Our work environment has a strong team work ethic where we live by our PCYC Queensland values – Respect, Leadership, Commitment, Passion and Teamwork.
Your New Role
The Activity Supervisor will be responsible for the delivery of targeted youth/community activities for our Youth and Indigenous Community Sport and Recreation Programs. Role includes collecting and reporting participation data to the Branch Manager. Contribute to continuous improvement in Branch operations and customer services. This position specifically assists with our Restart Program, which focuses on primary and secondary school students who are facing suspension from their schools.
- Experience in working with children and young people within the community
- Experience in undertaking the range of activities required
- Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Hold a light rigid driver’s licence and a Restricted Drivers' Authority (or ability to obtain)
- Eligibility to hold a “Working with Children Check”/Blue Card (or ability to obtain)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates (or ability to obtain)
- Please note: All PCYC employees are required to complete a National Police Check upon commencement.
About PCYC Queensland
We are a not-for-profit organisation aiming to build safer and healthier communities. We focus on young people's personal and leadership development by offering state-wide programs, services and facilities through 54 Branches, two Leadership Development Centres, two Activity Centres and 113 OSHC Services.
If this sounds like you, download our position description for more information. Apply now -Applications close 29 March 2020!
PCYC Queensland is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment for children and young people. Our Employees and Volunteers are critical to the delivery of that commitment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Cairns QLD Permanent Local government organisation seeking experienced journalist to join the team as a Communications Coordinator Your new company Due to an increase in workload this local org [...]
Cairns QLD Temporary We are currently seeking an experienced & licensed HR/MC Truck Driver for a 2-3 month assignment with potential for ongoing work in Weipa, far North Queensland. Must be base [...]
Cairns QLD Temporary, Contract Temporary assignment supporting a State Government Department with their local communications activities. Your new company Hays are pleased to partner with a State [...]
Queensland Part-time, Temporary, Contract $47.69 an hour Executive Assistant Position Casual, Part Time Contract 6 months Your new company Working in a Government Department on a fixed term 6 [...]