As a Customer Service Manager, leading our Sydney team in Erskine Park, you will responsible for overseeing the customer service team and providing a high level of customer service.
- Provide on-going leadership, development, coaching and mentoring to team members
- Build and maintain an environment that encourages staff engagement, promotes excellence, and recognises and rewards success
- Ensure that quality assurance targets are met and that the team are compliant at all times
- Drive continuous improvement in process efficiency and lifting customer service standard
- Manage relationships between key internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Drive change management initiatives and key projects
- Act as a brand ambassador for Stramit
What’s in it for you?
- Pivotal Role: part of the site leadership group which is critical role in the success of the site
- Close to home: Conveniently based in Erskine Park
- Free parking on site: Ample staff parking available on site
- Friendly team environment: We like cake, pizza and donuts, who doesn’t? We believe in creating a fun happy environment that encourages team interaction
- Progression: We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
- Corporate Discounts: Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
What are we looking for?
We are looking for exceptional customer service leaders with experience in a customer contact role, who show:
- Natural people skills: You will have a flair for communication and relationship building
- Customer service centricity: You will be able to provide profitable solutions tailored to customer needs
- Leadership skills: You will have previously led small to medium teams in a customer service/contact centre environment
- A growth mentality: You’ll be experienced in delivering and leading teams through change programs
- Systems savvy: You will be able to pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around technology enhancements
Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building group is a major Australian group of companies including Taurean Doors, Sol Home Improvements, ShedBoss and Fair Dinkum Sheds that supply roof and wall cladding, guttering, fascia, purlins, flooring, and structural formwork.
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below!
Please note: Our recruitment process will include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
HR Business Partner required for a 3 month contract based in Inner West Your new company Reporting in to the Director of HR Business Partners, this Human Resources Business Partner roles is wor [...]
Sydney NSW $80,000 - $85,000 a year - Expanding Established Brand - Flexible work / life balance roster - Career Progression Opportunity Our client is easily identifiable as one of Australia [...]
Sydney NSW 2000 $150,000 - $155,000 a year - Manage a small team of Level 1 & End User Computing - Lead the development of an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework - Proven delivery of Manage [...]
Sydney NSW Contract Open To: Australian Citizens With Baseline Security Clearance The Role The role will provide user-focused design services that meet digital standards and contributes to the d [...]