Location: Wollongong, AU
Company: IRT Group
People & Culture Advisor
Location: Wollongong, NSW
Applications close: Sunday, 29 March 2020
IRT Group has a great opportunity for an energetic People & Culture Professional to join the People & Culture team at our corporate office in Wollongong.
About the role: The People & Culture (P&C;) team at IRT Group strives to provide a first class employee experience across the full range of P&C; services. The People & Culture Advisor has a pivotal role to play in growing and delivering the IRT Group suite of employee conditions, remuneration and benefits to almost 3,000 employees across NSW, QLD and the ACT.
If you’re successful in obtaining the role, you’ll be closely monitoring changes across the industrial relations landscape to ensure IRT continues to deliver a best practice approach through all P&C; services. Employee performance and development is another important part of IRT’s people strategy, and this role is in the driver’s seat to coordinate the program from end to end as a part of the annual people cycle.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic People & Culture professional to join a growth industry.
To be successful you will have:
- Post-Secondary qualifications in a related discipline (e.g. Human Resources, Industrial Relations)
- Extensive demonstrated experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding of the Australian industrial landscape, including Awards & Enterprise Agreements, relevant legislation and best practices
- Demonstrated experience working with Human Resource Information Systems (SAP – Success Factors is desirable)
- Demonstrated experience coordinating performance and development reviews
- High level communications skills (verbal and written), including the ability to prepare comprehensive reports
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- An understanding of salary packaging options for a Not-for-profit organisation
Why work with IRT?
At IRT, we have been caring for older Australian’s for 50 years, providing aged care, home care and lifestyle solutions to almost 8000 customers in NSW, the ACT and Queensland. We believe in creating a better world for all older Australians. We’re the aged care experts you can trust, understanding what it takes to provide professional care with a personal touch.
Working with IRT Group, you’ll also have access to a fantastic suite of benefits including Salary Packaging and My Rewards to boost your take home pay, professional development opportunities and a wellbeing program including discounted gym memberships!
Contact: Brendan Hall
Phone: 0439 096 564
IRT Group recruits and fill vacancies directly. However when we do need to engage with agencies, IRT operates within a preferred suppliers list. Only agencies who have been briefed on a vacancy will be asked to submit information in relation to interested candidates.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
People & Culture Advisor Classification: Full-Time Location: Wollongong, NSW Applications close: Sunday, 29 March 2020 IRT Group has a great opportunity for an energetic People & Culture Pro [...]
People & Culture Advisor Classification: Full-Time Location: Wollongong, NSW Applications close: Sunday, 29 March 2020 IRT Group has a great opportunity for an energetic People & Culture Profe [...]
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company. - Lead all aspects of the Human Resource function and serve as a valued member and trusted advisor to the leadershi [...]
Wollongong NSW 2500 Date: 12-Mar-2020 Location: North Wollongong, NSW, AU, 2500 Company: South32 Group Operations Pty. Ltd. About South32 South32 is a globally diversified mining and metals c [...]