Monitoring & Testing Officer #151238
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities,
and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The APAC Compliance Monitoring & Testing team plays a pivotal role in safeguarding the Banks operations from regulatory risk. The is a team of risk professionals based across APAC including Hong Kong, Pune, India, Singapore and Japan.
- You will manage and conduct monitoring and testing reviews across key compliance risks
- You will demonstrate good risk awareness across different risk topics and able to complete complex walkthroughs and necessary testing
- You will ensure appropriate monitoring and testing is performed by junior members and to provide training where necessary
- You understand and educate stakeholders on the fundamentals of risk and control
- You have the ability to apply different review techniques to maximize assurance provided
- You have the ability to manage individual issue discussions and prepare reasonable quality draft issues
- You can identify issues impacting risks under review, presenting sustainable and commercial control improvements to mitigate risks
- You will prepare and check testing results, and draft reports to a high quality for review by Management prior to sharing with relevant stakeholders and take lead in discussions to clearly articulate issues and risks identified
- You understand and identify changes in rules and regulations and the impact on monitoring and testing activities
- You deliver reviews within assigned budget, time, and meeting quality expectations
- You have a minimum of 6 years experience working within a Risk and Control, Compliance or Internal Audit function
- You have a good understanding of Financial Services, preferably in Private Banking or in Investment Banking, with additional awareness of regional rules being beneficial
- Your highly effective communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills a must
- You have the ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- You are assertive and have the ability to face challenging situations
- Your high levels of curiosity and desire to learn and understand new areas
- You have a strong sense of accountability; good time management and good project management skills for the assigned tasks and project
- Your prior working experience in regulatory body and regional language skills would be an advantage
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Network Administrator - Communications Group, Communications & Security... - Computer Systems Officer Level 3 - Ongoing Full-Time - Surry Hills About us The NSW Police Force (NSWPF) is on [...]
Nowra NSW Full-time, Part-time Employment Type: Visiting Medical Officer Position Classification: Visiting Medical Officer Obstetrics and Gynaecology Remuneration: - Sessional Service Contract - [...]
At Freshwater Group, we treat people as people, not commodities. We know how vital career choices are, so we make this promise to our candidates: we will always communicate with you openly, honestly a [...]
- Copyright 2018 Arch Capital Group Ltd. All rights reserved. Arch LMI Pty Ltd (“Arch LMI”) is an APRA-regulated provider of Lenders Mortgage Insurance (“LMI”). Arch LMI is a subsidiary of A [...]