Hunter Valley NSW
APM is an international provider of employment, disability, assessment, health and injury management services in more than 400 locations across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Our Employment Services teams specialise in helping people overcome barriers to finding and staying in work, while assisting businesses to recruit and retain a diverse and valuable workforce.
About the Role
The Employment Consultant role is responsible for creating opportunities to place people into employment. We currently have a vacancy at our Mayfield office.
- Case manage jobseekers
- Work with Account Managers to build relationships with local organisations to grow a network of employers
- Perform against KPIs
- Ensure candidates are job ready and help them overcome limitations
- Prepare case notes and file notes
- Proven experience in delivering on set targets and KPIs
- The ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent time management skills
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Uncapped performance incentives
- Career progression opportunities
- Work for a global organisation with 400 locations
You must be eligible to work in Australia, have a current driver’s licence and a comprehensively insured vehicle. You will be required to undergo a criminal history check and be able to complete a Working with Children check.
Indigenous people, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Site supervisor - manage team and plant to project schedule. About Us Gunther Civil began in 2011 by servicing the Pilbara region of Western Australia out of the Karratha office. After successf [...]
Plant operator, Dozer, Dump Truck, Excavator, Loader, Forklift, stationery plant. Primarily earth moving. About Us Gunther Civil began in 2011 by servicing the Pilbara region of Western Austral [...]
Hunter Valley NSW Job no: 493815 Employment type: Full Time Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter Categories: Administration/Customer Service, Disability About the Organisation Life With [...]
Hunter Valley NSW Temporary - Experienced Shut down Trades Assistants needed - Opportunity for future shutdowns - Starting next week Shut down Trades Assistants needed!! Casual On call basis [...]