Digital Analytics Analyst
As the Digital Analytics Analyst you will manage and implement digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy for CUA portfolio of Digital products, including websites, blogs, mobile apps and reporting applications. This role will work closely with development, analytics, digital marketing and business team members to capture the data needed to drive business decisions.
This role is part of the Digital team within CUA. This team is focused on enabling new digital capabilities and defining the strategic roadmap for evolving our ecommerce platforms across the digital and non-digital space.
This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of analytics and tagging strategy across all digital properties with a focus on enhancing our reporting, analytics and optimization activities.
A problem solver
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about digital media and digital technology
- Passionate about providing commercial support and business solutions
- Practical and tactical while keeping the big picture and organisational impact front of mind
- Organised, love working at pace, managing multiple projects, processes and people
- Marketing, Business, Computer Science and/similar tertiary qualifications
- 3+ years hands-on experience with tag management systems
- 2+ years’ experience with Adobe Target, DoubleClick in web and mobile app environments
-Data Management Platform (DMP) implementation experience with services like Adobe Target and -Adobe Audience Manager
- Strong understanding of A/B and multivariate testing techniques and best practices
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Agile software development process and project management systems (JIRA)
- Familiarity with mobile app and connected device programming
- Advanced knowledge of tag management system and analytics implementation
- Experience with Tableau and PowerBI tools
- Proven track record of configuring analytics platforms, tagging, and segmentation
At CUA, we aspire for our team members to be part of something special, where we are known as a Best Employer and a great community to be part of. We value our people to experience a place where:
- Members are at the heart of everything we do
- We are accountable for results and empowered to take action
- We deliver outcomes and impact
- We constructively challenge ourselves and others
- We proactively work with others to innovate, adapt and grow
- We are genuine and inclusive
Questions? Please call James Hawley from our Talent Acquisition team on 07 3552 4112.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney NSW Some careers have more impact than others. If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential [...]
Join a team to deliver predominantly XLS data into Spotfire Dashboards and Reports Brisbane You will be working in a team to deliver predominantly XLS data into Spotfire Dashboards and Reports. A [...]
Our client is a leader in the support of better health for all Australians; through enabling seamless, safe, secure digital health services and technologies which provide a range of innovative, easy t [...]
Category: Modeling & econometrics - Analytics Manager Position Type: Full Time Permanent Business Unit: Annalect Attachments: No File Attached Application Close Date: 05-Mar-2020 Share This: [...]