- Full Time Role
- Sydney location
- 24-month MTC
Join Bayer to protect animals and benefit people
The Animal Health Division at Bayer produces and markets a wide range of products to maintain the health of livestock and companion animals, as well as a range of farm hygiene products. ‘Protect animals, benefit people’ is the Bayer Animal Health mission statement and our philosophy – one in which we are among the leaders worldwide. A responsible relationship between people, companion animals and livestock requires that we safeguard the health of animals.
At Bayer you will be part of the “ONE TEAM” culture where your passion to innovate will be encouraged. With a strategic shift to towards agility,
digitalisation and an ambitious growth agenda, you will be empowered to execute our game plan to the highest level possible.
This newly created role is a great opportunity for an experienced and highly proficient service centric person to join our team. The role is to ensure accurate setup commercial agreements (prices, conditions, rebates…) with customers in SAP and local tool if needed.
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner you will enhance the experience for our customers by supporting them across all customer related queries.
We are looking for a versatile person who is comfortable communicating with customers and has experience using various systems with attention to detail. To manage calculation of customers incentives by following customer contracts and local established approval flow through Finance or Commercial Operations to manage accurate payout to customers.
- Setup approved customer commercial agreements in SAP or local systems by following the guidelines of company policy
- Monitor, identify and provide solutions to resolve issues and to improve efficiencies along the process
- Investigate customers claims on pricing, incentives and advise solutions accordingly
- Manage accurate calculation of customers rebates in SAP or in local systems by following agreed conditions and terms of contracts as well as company policy
- Manage compliant and accurate payout by following local approval process with other stakeholders: Finance and Commercial Operations
Who you are
The key competency requirement to be successful is an advanced knowledge excel. We are looking for a confident, friendly and service orientated person who is proactive in their approach to work.
- Experience in a service/ customer service operations role
- Ability to build excel tool for analysis
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage ambiguity and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this
unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now.
Together WE will win! PASSION TO INNOVATE |POWER TO CHANGE Bayer is an equal opportunity employer
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney NSW IT & Telecomms Network Administration Sydney Permanent / Full Time 9/4/2020 - Contractor Roles - Logistics - Botany Location Position will require to maintain integrity of netwo [...]
IT Service & Support Position will require to maintain integrity of network servers and infrastructure, systems analysis, project planning and implementation, troubleshooting, capacity planning and [...]
- For more information about our website privacy practices, please see our Privacy Statement . The APAC Field Strategy team provides MuleSoft’s APAC leadership team with complex analyses and strate [...]
Summary This role is responsible for the frontline management and prioritization of the Customer Success Portal – including customer communication, troubleshooting and product awareness of Infiniti [...]