Melbourne VIC 3030
About the Role:
Our Nando's restaurants that are located in the Western Suburbs (including: Point Cook, Werribee, Ballarat) are looking for leaders join our family!
Roles include: Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and 2nd Assistants...
We are on the hunt for leaders who are adaptive in their management style, with proven experience leading a team of at least 10 employees. These roles are fast-paced, where you will be responsible for supporting the Restaurant Manager in driving an excellent operation, assisting with:
- Ensuring each of our Nandocas (that's what we call our employees) are having fun on shift in a safe, harmonious environment.
development and training of new employees;
- Performing stock take and gross profit reporting;
- Creating rosters in alignment with sales forecasts and managing labour; and
- Proactively providing a safe workplace in compliance with Company Policy & Procedure.
Ideally you know that you can be a leader without being a manager, but you can't be a manager without being a leader. We believe in empowering our leaders to own their business results, and in turn those leaders empower their employees to work towards the Nando's purpose - to Change Lives, and Run Restaurants Brilliantly.
What's In It For You?
Here at Nando's, you truly have an opportunity to do something different, and make real impact. We have:
- 30% off Family and Friends Discount
- Free Meal on Shift
- Company-funded Fun Days (e.g. Laser Skirmish, Bowling, Beach Days)
- Regional Engagement Events (Soccer Tournament and Beach Volleyball)
- Master Griller - an opportunity to win the titles of State, National and International Master Griller. This year our National Grillers are off to Ireland - all expenses paid!
We also have plenty of opportunity for relocation, promotion, and lateral development with with a presence in over 35 countries globally.
Sound like something you're interested in?
What are you waiting for it's time to apply!
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Melbourne VIC Temporary Aged Care facility in the South East Suburbs requires an experienced maintenance officer for a temporary role Your new company Located in the South East Suburbs of Melbo [...]
Melbourne VIC We are looking for an emerging leader within the field of Architecture to join our well-established Department of Architectural and Industrial Design. In the role of a Lecturer, you wil [...]
West Melbourne VIC Permanent This permanent position in a leading Manufacturing business with responsibilities in Payroll and HR. Your new company Working in a successful manufacturing business [...]
Melbourne VIC Temporary $40 an hour The Opportunity Our client is seeking experienced welders for general fabrication work at a processing plant in the Eastern Suburbs. Our client delivers mechani [...]