Biggera Waters QLD 4216
About the Role
Nando's is looking for a leader who is adaptive in their management style, with proven experience leading a team of at least 10 employees. This is a very exciting opportunity to become a part of our brand new restaurant on the beautiful Gold Coast!
The role is fast-paced, responsible for supporting the Restaurant Manager in driving an excellent operation, assisting with:
- Ensuring each of our Nandocas (that's what we call our employees) are having fun on shift in a safe, harmonious environment.
- Recruitment, development and training of new employees;
- Performing stock take and gross profit reporting;
- Delivering and inspiring others to deliver outstanding customer service
- Creating rosters in alignment with sales forecasts and managing labour; and
- Proactively providing a safe workplace in compliance with Company Policy & Procedure.
Ideally you know that you can be a leader without being a manager, but you can't be a manager without being a leader. We believe in empowering our leaders to own their business results, and in turn those leaders empower their employees to work towards the Nando's purpose - to Change Lives, and Run Restaurants Brilliantly.
What's In It For You?
Here at Nando's, you truly have an opportunity to do something different, and make real impact. We have:
- 30% off Family and Friends Discount
- Free Meal on Shift
- Company-funded Fun Days (e.g. Laser Skirmish, Bowling, Beach Days)
- Regional Engagement Events (Soccer Tournament and Beach Volleyball)
- Master Griller - an opportunity to win the titles of State, National and International Master Griller. This year our National Grillers are off to Ireland - all expenses paid!
We also have plenty of opportunity for relocation, promotion, and lateral development with 31 restaurants in Queensland, a support centre in Melbourne, and Nando's in over 25 countries globally.
Sound like something you're interested in?
What are you waiting for then, it's time to apply!!
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered for the role.
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work.
**Please note that only those individuals who have Full-Working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity**
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Yello is an Australian startup that has revolutionised how Stores deliver their goods to customers. Clothes, Groceries, Hi-Fi, Fast Food, you name it. Already know all that? Click "Apply Now" or fol [...]
We are EXPANDING now and looking for people who like people! :-) People with PASSION, EXCITEMENT and INTEREST in helping others, while working as part of a PURPOSE DRIVEN, FUN and FOCUS TEAM! So if yo [...]
We are HIRING• We have got 2 spots left for this month???? If your ready to take control of your life, your goals and your future whilst working from home , working your own hours, being your own bo [...]
Biggera Waters QLD 4216 Casual - Exciting Career Opportunity - Dynamic growing company - Potential for promotion Drake Supermarkets is a Retail industry success story. A family owned and ope [...]