Berserker QLD 4701
About the Role
Nandocas are the people whose passion and personality bring our restaurants to life. They have loads of fun cooking and serving the best chicken to great customers. As a Team Member you will help run the shifts, look after fellow Nandocas and motivate the team to get the best out of everyone. This is a part-time role, for approximately 8-10 hours per week.
Nando's Rockhampton is the hub of great food and a great time. Be part of this great team where we have customers including shoppers, locals and families - we need your amazing customer skills to wow them all.
- You’ll have proven hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment
- You’ll have lots of great customer service skills
- You’ll bring a positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- Knowledge of food handling and OH&S; procedures
- You’ll be hungry to learn and develop and ready to grow as fast as Nando’s does!
- Thursday night, Friday night and weekend availability is a must.
What's In It For You?
Here at Nando's, you truly have an opportunity to do something different, and make real impact. We have:
- 30% off Family and Friends Discount
- Free Meal on Shift
- Company-funded Fun Days (e.g. Laser Skirmish, Bowling, Beach Days)
- Regional Engagement Events (Soccer Tournament and Beach Volleyball)
- Master Griller - an opportunity to win the titles of State, National and International Master Griller. This year our National Grillers are off to Ireland - all expenses paid!
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and Family – these are the values we live by at Nando's. We are looking for people who have fire in their bellies to ignite passion into our beautiful restaurants and deliver an exceptional experience to our customers.
Sounds like fun? Hit apply!
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Queensland Full-time, Temporary, Contract PRINCIPAL HOUSE OFFICER OR REGISTRAR (MEDICINE/INFECTIOUS DISEASES) | COASTAL QUEENSLAND | 12 MONTH CONTRACT Our clients based in coastal Queensland are cu [...]
Rockhampton QLD Temporary For further information about the school, please click here to visit the school's website. What is in it for you? As the largest employer of teachers in Queensland th [...]