Idalia QLD 4811
Do you have a passion for great food & amazing customer service?
Brimming with passion and personality, a Nandoca (the name we give to a member of our family) puts everything they have into everything they do, helping create those unforgettable customer experiences.
- Do you have a passion for great food & amazing customer service?
- Do you want to work with a fun and engaging restaurant brand?
- Do you want to be part of a vibrant, fun and engaging team?
Nando's Townsville is the hub of great food and a great time. Be part of this great team where we have customers including shoppers, locals and families - we need your amazing customer skills to wow them all.
Nandocas are the people whose passion and personality bring our restaurants to life. They have loads of fun cooking and serving the best chicken to great customers. As a Team Member you will help run the shifts, look after fellow Nandocas and motivate the team to get the best out of everyone. This is a part-time role, for approximately 8-15 hours per week.
About you -
- You’ll have proven hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment
- You’ll have lots of great customer service skills
- You’ll bring a positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile
- Ability to juggle ten things at once
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- Knowledge of food handling and OH&S; procedures
- You’ll be hungry to learn and develop and ready to grow as fast as Nando’s does!
- Thursday night, Friday night and weekend availability is a must.
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and Family – these are the values we live by at Nando's. We are looking for people who have fire in their bellies to ignite passion into our beautiful restaurants and deliver an exceptional experience to our customers.
Please enter as much information in the track record section of the application to give us a solid overview of your previous work experience.
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Idalia QLD 4811 About the Restaurant Nando's is a food hub that welcomes everyone to dine at our tables. With a busy environment in a bustling shopping centre you will always be surprised. Be part o [...]