$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Permanent role; stable income and paid holiday leave
- Structured career progression opportunities
- Exposure to high-profile projects within Melbourne
This well-established and highly-regarded designer and manufacturer has been a fundamental part of the Melbourne market for over a decade. Specialising in the production of accessibility and safety products, they work on high-profile projects throughout Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
With their focus on the manufacturing, distribution and installation of safety products, they offer a distinctive and extensive scope of exposure within the commercial and civil industry.
Due to their strategic growth and success,
they now require a proven Project Installation Coordinator to join their fun and dynamic team.
- Involvement in the full lifecycle of multiple projects
- Contract administration
- Cost reporting and forecasting
- Involvement in Stakeholder management
- Assess and process progress claims
- Involvement in tendering
- Assisting with OH&S; documentations and procedures
To Be Successful:
- Degree qualification in Construction Management or related field
- 2-5 years' industry experience (only those with local experience will be considered) within a commercial building environment
- AutoCAD, Aconex and SAP/Oracle or similar experience highly desirable
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- A high level of commercial acumen
- An honest, open, yet ambitious team player
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly successful team that values hard work, and provides their team with structured career progression opportunities.
If you have the drive and interpersonal skills to take on this exciting Project Installation Coordinator role, then please apply by simply attaching your CV in Word format by clicking on the Apply Now button.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me on;
D: 03 8606 0313
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Melbourne VIC - Tier 2 builder - Iconic projects - Competitive salary Working across a wide range of sectors including education, health, retail and government, this well-established tier 2 b [...]
GPP Coordinator Job ID 991675 Job Type Permanent Full-time Location Aus - Melbourne Categories General Construction Applications close 31 Mar 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time CP [...]
Seeking a Operations Coordinator for a permanent position in the Northern Suburbs in a Kitchen Hire Company. Your new company This company is a leading provider of transportable temporary kitch [...]
Permanent role; stable income and paid holiday leave Structured career progression opportunities Exposure to high-profile projects within Melbourne This well-established and highly-regarded design [...]