Central Coast NSW
- Central Coast Based
- Energetic and friendly team environment
- Experience Required
Our Central Coast based client is looking for experienced and mechanically minded machine/ forklift operators who has manufacturing industry experience.
The company places the Safety of People and the Environment foremost. With excellent working conditions, great team culture within a purpose built facility. Day, Afternoon and Night shifts are available with it being a requirement to have good availability and flexibility to support a variety of work patterns.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication, interpersonal, numerical and technical skills.
- Previous machine operating experience.
- Previous forklift operating experience.
- High level of mechanical aptitude.
- Understanding of line setting, changeover and basic troubleshooting.
- Good communication, numerical and writing skills.
- GMP knowledge and awareness.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of safe work practices and safety compliance.
To be considered for any of our positions you will need:
- Current resume outlining your most recent work history.
- Two recent contactable work related referees.
- Reliable transport.
- A current forklift license.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position click the "apply" button below. Enquiries may also be directed to the Trade and Industrial team on the Central Coast - call 4356 4300
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Queensland $73,533 a year Great career opportunity while living an enviable coastal lifestyle! A fantastic career opportunity has become available with Council! This full time permanent role suppor [...]
Newcastle NSW Temporary Join a growing organisation located on the Central Coast in a fast-paced varied role. Your new company Reporting to the Operation Manager in this leading organisation, y [...]
Gosford NSW Full-time, Temporary Employment Type: Temporary Full Time Position Classification: Staff Specialist Remuneration: As per the Award Hours Per Week: 40 Requisition ID: REQ160818 [...]
Gosford NSW Part-time, Temporary Employment Type: Temporary Visiting Medical Officer - 12 months Position Classification: Visiting Medical Off Remuneration: As per the Awards Hours Per Week: 0 [...]