$81,000 a year
- Be a valued asset to a growing and supportive team
- One of the world's most well-known brands
- Located in the Northern Suburbs with onsite parking
Our client is a reputable Australian retail brand. With hundreds of employees and multiple locations Australian wide, their success is due to those who work in their facilities. With a focus on quality and a commitment to only hiring the best in the market, they have resulted in a culture of high performance which reinforces their continued growth and success. They are currently seeking an experienced Master Data/Business Planning Analyst to join their team in a permanent role.
Reporting to the Business Planning Manager and working closely with the GM, this role will be accountable for;
- Creating, reviewing, validating and maintaining master data in SAP
- Construct and prepare reports as required to assist in day to day business operations
- Carry out monthly analysis of budget vs. actual results and provide justification of variances identified
- Develop detailed standard operating procedures to cover all required master data tasks and responsibilities
- Organise and determine course of action necessary to complete master data requests within the established corporate polices
You will have extensive experience in a previous Business/Financial analysis role. You will have strong communication and presentation skills to provide solutions and information to internal and external stakeholders. Sound attention to detail skills is a must along with advanced MS Excel skills. Experience with SAP is essential. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with one of Australia's iconic brands and the chance to further develop your skills and add value to the team.
To apply online please click on the apply link and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Brydie Lampitt on 03 9948 9499.
Please visit www.veritasrecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Vocus is crazy about customers. We’re also crazy about our people. We empower them to Do it. Own it. Love it and that’s why they choose to work for us. Here, it’s never just a job – We care [...]
accounts payable shared service business partner in Melbourne A large, multi-site services organisation within a growth industry and offices throughout Melbourne are seeking a number of business part [...]
Data Analyst Date: 28-Mar-2020 Location:VIC, AU Company: Pedders Company Description Pedders is an Australian family owned and operated company with a long history and a strong future. [...]
Melbourne VIC Full-time, Permanent $75,000 - $85,000 a year WANTED – numbers enthusiast with expert systems knowledge Judo is on the lookout for a Core Banking Data Analyst who is a master of mo [...]