$35 - $40 an hour
- Opportunity to work for an exciting FMCG company
- Support a down-to-earth team with essential bookkeeping duties
- Work four days a week, immediate start available
- $35 - $40 per hour + Superannuation
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- Bookkeeper for a Sydney CBD FMCG company
- Temp to Perm for the right candidate, immediate start available
Why you'll love this company
This FMCG company, based in the Sydney CBD, prides itself on thinking from the client's point of view and are fully invested in every project they work on.
One of the many great things about working for this company is they offer true flexibility for their staff and this shows with a very high staff retention rate. They pride themselves on supporting their staff and assisting them in reaching their potential. This company offers a genuine work-life balance!
Your role & daily activities
- Management of accounts - e.g. billing, payroll and WIP
- Liaise with external accountants, consultants and system suppliers
- Ensure all statutory requirements are complied with
- Provide financial advice and support
- Accounts payable/receivable
- End of month accounts
- Reconcile accounts
Your skills & expertise
- Extensive experience in a previous Bookkeeper role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and Adobe
- Experience in MYOB or ARL preferred
- Filemaker experience a plus
- Proven ability to successfully work autonomously
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
If this sounds like your dream role, please apply now for immediate consideration!
How to apply
Click Apply, email your resume in Word format to [email protected] or call (02) 9002 0222. We will be in touch with shortlisted applicants.
EST10 is Sydney's leading boutique recruiter (and we like to think Sydney's favourite recruiter!) specialising in administration and office support recruitment. We recruit Executive and Personal Assistants, EAs at C-Suite, Team Assistants, Receptionists, Office Managers, Legal Assistants and more for temporary, contract and permanent positions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our client is a locally owned business in the manufacturing & building supply industry. They have had significant growth and have a newly created opportunity for a senior bookkeeper to join their team [...]
Beverly Hills NSW Part-time, Contract, Internship Do you want a full time job as a Tax Accountant or Bookkeeper in an accounting firm in Sydney after your internship? Then, this is the perfect oppor [...]
Empire Window Furnishings is one of Sydney-s fastest growing and reputable Blinds company inSydney. We are a proudly owned Australian company that offers our employees careerdevelopment, stability and [...]
About You: We are looking for an organised, structured, high attention to detail accounts clerk/bookkeeper who can find efficiencies in our current processes. You must be confident in dealing with [...]