The Safe Step
- Assist specialised sites to demonstrate safety leadership
- Provide direct support, assistance and advisory services to operations
- Fast paced organisation
This organisation is a leading heavy industrial services company with national footprint and a long and proud history. With a clear strategy set by a forward thinking leadership team, the Health & Safety Business Partner will play a key role partnering with the stakeholders at site level to ensure a safe working environment aligned to the corporate strategy.
About the Role
As the Health and Safety Business Partner you will:
- Partner with the site leaders in your portfolio to provide technical and functional advice
- Facilitate and coach site leaders and operations to drive cultural change
- Manage the implementation of policies, programs and initiatives to drive continuous improvement
- Develop exceptional working relationships with key stakeholders to assist in the delivery of quality outcomes
- Manage and lead improvement projects and system implementations
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a high risk or industrial environments. This is a high pressured and fast paced environment that will require you to be extremely calm and resilient.
With exceptional communication skills, you will have the ability to partner closely with the business to drive the change required.
- Qualifications in WHS or similar preferably a diploma or higher
- Working knowledge of Workplace, Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Ideally some experience in allied health will be beneficial
- Experience in conducting operational risk assessments, ICAM investigations or similar.
- Relevant experience in training and coaching at various levels of an organisation.
Click "Apply for this job" below to apply for this role
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney NSW Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work! So, Why Optus? We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. [...]
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work! So, Why Optus? We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In strivin [...]
Sydney NSW 2000 #CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER The Role At IAG, our purpose is to make your world a safer place. We are customer led and data driven and believe we have important responsibilities to enab [...]
Finance Analyst - CTP Company description: At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to [...]