Goodstart Early Learning
Wendouree VIC 3355
Teacher - Wendouree
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our centre:
- Permanent, full-time opportunity, 38 hours per week
- 60 place centre, leading a 32 place 3-5 year room
- Strong community focus with partnerships formed with the local primary schools and retirement homes
- Key Educator and Bush Kinder implemented
- Incursions and excursions on a regular basis e.g. memorial park, lake Wendouree
- Dedicated programming room
- Work with an experienced and passionate Centre Director who has 20+ years experience in the industry
- Work with a strong and collaborative team
- Vegetable garden, tropical fish tanks, new play equipment within centre
- Ensuring you are set up for success by our comprehensive induction and training programme
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor to ensure ongoing support
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs
- Highly competitive above award wages with yearly increases
- Ongoing professional development and networking opportunities which include; teacher conferences, secondments to rural communities, up-skilling programs and more.
- The option to purchase additional annual leave, discounted child care fees, uniform allowance, novated leasing, flight, hotel, gym memberships and corporate private health discounts and much, much more.
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Strong knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture through your strong communication skills, reliability and professionalism
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with families and children
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Passionate Teacher who models effective application of pedagogy in their teaching practice
- Seek to share best practice examples to improve the education program and provide quality learning experiences
Does this sound like you?
Click "Apply Now" to be considered for this wonderful and exciting opportunity and bring your experience, enthusiasm and passion for giving children the best start in life!
For further information please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist, Razanne Riman on (03) 9825 7717 or [email protected] . To review the role PD please Click Here .
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
Posting Notes: WENDOUREE, BALLARAT || VIC || Australia (AU) || VIC North - Region 31 || || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Full-Time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Goldacres is a family owned and operated manufacturing business located in the Wendouree Industrial Park on the outskirts of Ballarat. We have been in business for over 40 years, designing, building [...]
Wendouree VIC Part-time $25.31 an hour At ALDI, our people are the key to our success. We're looking for high energy team members who love to keep active and busy. A Retail Assistant at ALDI needs [...]
Security needed asap start - monday to sunday - need current security license and first aid. DO NOT CONTACT IF U DONT HAVE EITHER [...]
WHO WE ARE Have a car, motorcycle, scooter or bike? Become an Uber Eats delivery partner and help deliver food from your city’s best restaurants to hungry people across the city. Delivering with U [...]