Johns Lyng Group
Wetherill Park NSW
- Johns Lyng Group
- Wetherill Park Office
- Initial 6-Month Contract
- Full-Time Monday to Friday Hours
Do you have an Administration or Accounts Payable background, an outgoing & driven personality and the desire to take the next step in your career with a fast-moving organisation?
Positioned as one of Australia’s leading insurance builders, Johns Lyng Group has been established since 1953 and has a reputation for excellence. Highly talented business units coupled with management’s transparent & honest attitude towards staff make us ready for any building emergency.
Due to an influx of work from recent bushfire and weather events,
opportunities are now available for hardworking and driven individuals to join this fast paced and innovative organisation.
We are currently seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Personal Assistant / Accounts Payable Officer to join our Wetherill Park team.
In this diverse role, you will utilise your existing organisational, time management and communication skills to manage day-to-day administration and accounts payable duties and provide ongoing support to senior staff members.
This a fantastic chance to join a stable and secure company that values its people above all else. Initial 6-month contract with the possibility of extension.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diary management
- Coordinate appointments, events & travel
- Greet clients
- Relationship building & client correspondence
- Monitor personal information of employees
- Assist in the preparation of reports & presentations
- Minute taking
- Reconcile expenses
- Invoice entry for assigned companies, suppliers & contractors
- Process weekly & end of month payments
- Assist staff, subcontractor & suppliers with accounts payable queries
- Approve new vendors
- Review current processes & suggest improvements to improve efficiency or address gaps in controls
- General administration duties, as directed by senior management
Key Selection Criteria:
Do you have proven examples of demonstrating drive and energy? Are you extremely motivated and can think outside the box? Do you want the opportunity to potentially work your way into a partnership? Being able to demonstrate and highlight examples of these are the key criteria for you to be successful in joining our existing talented and passionate team. The following selection criteria is also important, but we are happy to teach and mentor you along the way.
- Strong Administration or Accounts Payable background
- Outgoing & driven personality
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including a professional phone manner
- Ability to build effective relationships with both internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously & manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Prior experience in the Construction or Insurance industry advantageous, however not essential
Please note: A criminal background check will make up part of the recruitment process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for a Driver/Warehouse to start immediately out of Wetherill Park. Job Summary Role requirements: - Loading delivery vehicles and delivering goods in a safe and timely manner. - [...]
Wetherill Park NSW 2164 - 2 x positions available, Wetherill Park & Arndell Park - Entry level QA role with strong opportunity for career growth - Kick start your meat industry QA career with a [...]
MC starting Monday 06/04 Morning Start- Starting from Wetherill Park Road Ranger Experience is essential. Monday to Friday role We have a client based in Wetherill Park who is looking for an MC dri [...]
Looking for HC Local Drivers based out of Wetherill Park. Auto and Road Ranger gearboxes and just Fridge work. HC Local driver Wetherill Park - Wetherill Park Location/Immediate start - Grea [...]