Join our team as an Assistant in Nursing at Mercy Place Lathlain and provide quality care to our residents. The successful candidate may also have an opportunity to work in various service delivery areas in our Home such as catering and hospitality.
- Casual positions available
- Provide quality resident-focused care utilising a person-centred approach and in accordance with care plans, Aged Care Standards and policies/procedures of Mercy Health
- Provide accurate and timely documentation relevant to resident care
- Work in consultation with other staff to provide relevant and timely information.
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in a team environment and report/document in line with requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care.
- An ability to follow nursing procedures as directed and in line with resident care plans
- Daily availability to work shifts from 5.00am
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a 2,000-year tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women’s health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mercy Health recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than ‘just a job.’ At Mercy Health, we pride ourselves on our values-based culture, and offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services
We focus on caring for our staff members and those important to them. We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health - our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company. - Maintain a safe environment for patients/self/colleagues and members of the public. - Escalate concerns regarding s [...]
Cook/Food Service Assistant Mercy Place Keon Park within the Catering and Housekeeping Department Casual/Maternity Leave Cover Require suitably qualified cooks to provide nutritious meal opti [...]
Albury NSW Casual The role will involve working within the "Houses" Model of Care framework, as well as the Traditional Model of care. Care Companions provide care and support to our residents at ou [...]
Golden Square VIC 3555 Part-time We are seeking expressions of interest for Food Services Assistants on a permanent part time or casual engagement. We are looking for FSA's to work at our Mercy Hea [...]