Work Health Investments
About the Company:
atWork Australia is a leading national provider and delivers Disability Employment Services on behalf of the Australian Government.
This is an exciting time for atWork Australia as we are experiencing significant growth across the country as a leading employment services provider. Already a leading DES provider in five states, atWork Australia has secured sustainable employment for thousands of people with disability since its inception in 2003.
We support job seekers with disability, injury, illness and disadvantage to build better working lives.
About the Role:
As a Job Coach,
you will be responsible for the successful placement and transition of job seekers into sustainable employment and/or education.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will:
- Provide a high quality, individually tailored service to clients;
- Promote atWork job seekers to both local and national employers;
- Encourage and motivate participants through appropriate activities to find their own employment;
- Place participants into sustainable employment leading to positive outcomes;
- Ensure all activity is appropriately recorded, documented and adheres to compliance and/or contractual requirements; and
- Contribute to the site's overall Star Ratings performance.
As a Job Coach, you will have a sound understanding of Disability Employment Services and experience within a similar role in this field. Proven experience in hospitality, retail, customer service and sales is desirable. The successful applicant will hold a current Driver's License.
You will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Superior organisational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to build rapport effectively;
- The ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload;
- A commitment to and proven experience providing excellent customer service; and
- Capability with appropriate technology to meet the needs of the role.
Working for atWork Australia:
As one of Australia's leading Employment Services providers our success comes through our people. Working for atWork Australia means you will have available to you:
- Tools of the trade; relevant allowances and technology;
- Career development and progression opportunities nationally with AtWork Australia and the Work Health Group;
- An incentive and rewards program for meeting and exceeding KPIs;
- Discounted health insurance and wellness support;
- Roadside assistance; and
- A supportive friendly environment.
This opportunity is a full time max term contract until June 30, 2023.
atWork Australia promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Further details about atWork Australia can be found on our website: www.atworkaustralia.com.au or please contact Kingsley Norris - Recruitment Advisor on 03 8648 0918.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Canberra ACT About Us IPAR is the leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a [...]
Rockingham WA atWork Australia is a leading Employment Services provider, we are proud to have strong partnerships with employers to help drive employment opportunities for all Australians. We exist [...]
Gosnells WA About atWork Australia: This is an exciting time for atWork Australia as we are experiencing significant growth across the country as a leading employment services provider. Already a le [...]
Dandenong VIC About atWork Australia: This is an exciting time for atWork Australia as we are experiencing significant growth across the country as a leading employment services provider. Already a [...]