Crawford and Company
Fortitude Valley QLD
Purpose of Position
Effective validation of indemnity, scope of works and repair cost, ensuring all Contractors comply with the Company’s technical, service and compliance standards, and relationship management of contractors, internal clients and Insurers.
- Validation of building claims including indemnity, scope of works and repair costs
- Work within Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and in accordance with policy liability.
- Compile detailed and accurate Scope of Work or Building Repair Schedule when required.
- Manage building suppliers via Contractor Connection system.
- Produce a high quality and accurate written report
- Handle policy holders’ queries and concerns during the course of a claim when required
- Accountable for the recommended settlement outcome/value.
Key Crawford Behaviours
- Customer Focus: Focus on understanding and meeting the customer's needs. Involves actively seeking information to understand internal and external customers’ circumstances, problems, expectations, and needs
- Organisational/Time Management: Effectively prioritises work and meets deadlines. Involves allocating time and resources efficiently and effectively; managing multiple assignments or tasks effectively.
- Quality: Consistently produces high quality work. Involves professional presentation of documents, with high level of accuracy.
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills: Communicates clearly and professionally with both internal and external clients. Involves conveying information, both written and verbal, in a clear and concise manner.
- Responsiveness: Responds to requests for information, emails and returns telephone calls promptly and professionally
- Adaptability: Demonstrates tolerance for uncertainty; responds to changing circumstances by being innovative and altering behaviour to better fit different situations; learn new skills, perform work in different ways; willing to be flexible.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others and build effective working relationships to accomplish common team goals and objectives. Involves understanding team dynamics, fostering collaboration, providing a tangible contribution and listening and responding to the input of others in a manner that creates an environment of mutual trust and respect. Willingness to transfer knowledge and skills as appropriate
- Insurers and intermediaries
- Claimants and their representatives
- Internal assessors and adjusters
- Builders and Contractors
- Minimum 5 years related work experience
- Domestic and Commercial Buildings Scoping background
- Excellent customer service, organisational and communication skills
- IT competent
- Structured Report writing
- Proven technical competency
- Master Builders License or similar preferred
Technical Skills Required
- Ability to scope and estimate cost of repairs to domestic and commercial properties
- Produce good quality reports
- Manage builders and contractors work in progress and performance via online repair system
- Diploma/Degree in Building Repair
- Trade qualification
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Fortitude Valley QLD Purpose of Position - Manage a portfolio of property to conclusion, ensuring compliance with service level agreements and meeting key performance indicators. - Effectively [...]
Fortitude Valley QLD Purpose of Position Effectively investigate, process and negotiate a portfolio of first party insurance matters. Working within authority limits, the role involves delivering e [...]
Southbank VIC Purpose of Position Receive and allocate claims according to location, type of claim and service required Key Responsibilities - Accurately input new claims into the claims manag [...]
Fortitude Valley QLD Purpose of Position An administrator is expected to provide administrative support to the team through the new claims process, and payment process. You will be able to search o [...]