Western Sydney Local Health District
$37.52 - $50.47 an hour
Employment Type: 3 x Temporary Full Time (Up to 12 months)
Position Classification: Health Manager Level 1
Remuneration: $37.52 - 50.47 per hour
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ147153
Where you'll be working
Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people living in the Auburn, Blacktown, and The Hills Shire, Holroyd and Parramatta Local Government Areas (LGAs) and tertiary care to residents of the Greater Western Region.
We are committed to our vision of 'better health services for the people of western Sydney and beyond' and to the delivery of health care or related services in line with our core values of collaboration, openness, respect and empowerment.
What you'll be doing
The Medical Oncology Trial Unit primarily conducts Phase I-IV sponsor initiated cancer trials, we are one of the largest Medical Oncology Trials Unit in Australia.
The purpose of this position is to conduct and implement sponsored clinical trial protocols in Oncology Patients and for the promotion of the health and wellbeing of the patients under care. Clinical Trial Coordinators undertake the day to day operations of clinical trials as determined by the scope and protocol of the study, work both independently and within a diverse team of trials staff.
People with disabilities who meet the selection criteria are encouraged to apply; and where required, WSLHD will implement reasonable adjustment consistent with industry standard.
Stepping Up aims to assist Aboriginal job applicants by providing information about applying for roles in NSW Health organisations.
Westmead hospital car parking allocation model is changing. There is a waitlist for parking for new staff commencing at Westmead Hospital. This does not apply for staff with disability.
Please note: A person who is not an Australian citizen or a permanent resident is only eligible for temporary employment for a period not longer than the duration of their current visa or a period not shorter than the duration of the advertised position.
- Degree qualification in science, allied health, data management, nursing and/ or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Clinical Trials including working knowledge of ICH GCP and other regulatory and ethical requirements in the conduct of clinical trials in Australia.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with an ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and within a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines without compromising close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated high level computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft, Windows based applications, email systems and EMR.
- Demonstrable knowledge or willingness to acquire clinical skills in ECG collection, venepuncture and sample processing.
Need more information?
2) Find out more about applying for this position
3) For role related queries or questions contact Medhia Survery on (02) 8890 8988 or [email protected]
Applications Close: 2nd February 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Westmead NSW Part-time $28.94 - $42.43 an hour Employment Type: Temporary Part Time (up to 12 months) Position Classification: Technical Officer Grade 1/2 Remuneration: $28.94 - $42.43 per hour [...]
Blacktown NSW Full-time, Part-time $28.05 - $29.04 an hour Employment Type: 2x Permanent Full Time & 1x Permanent Part Time Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 2 Remuneration: [...]
North Parramatta NSW Full-time, Part-time $57.36 - $65.39 an hour Employment Type: Temporary Full Time (Up to 12 months) Position Classification: Health Manager Level 3 Remuneration: $57.36 - $ [...]
Westmead NSW Full-time, Part-time $100,151 - $103,503 a year Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: Social Worker Level 3 Remuneration: $100,151 - $103,503 per annum Ho [...]