City of Parramatta
$88,923 a year
- Flexible working arrangements and a 35 hour week
- Attractive remuneration and employee benefits including an annual Award increase
- Centrally located with a 25min commute from most main transport hubs
About the role
An opportunity has arisen within the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Team for an enthusiastic individual to coordinate the management of our contracts.
The IT Contracts Coordinator’s primary role is to ensure the proper administration of a broad range of IT functions, and to manage and administer contracts for software, hardware and service from a variety of manufacturers and vendors across the organisation. This includes tracking technology spend,
registering and managing the repository of contracts; coordinating Requests for Proposal, Requests for Quote, and liaising with Procurement on Invitations to Bid.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to:
- Ensure effective and efficient contract management. Based on contracted Service Level and performance criteria.
- Manage contracted IT Vendors to ensure highest levels of value is achieved on behalf of Council;
- Leverage existing systems, practices, procedures and controls to ensure the proper administration of IT contracts (including software licencing, asset management, managed service performance, supply of orders ensuring contract costs are allocated to the correct departments and cost codes.
- Conceive, design, develop and implement operational improvements.
- Financial reporting (contract spend and forecast) in a manner that best protects Council’s interests;
- Participate in discussions with key internal and external stakeholders to influence change;
- IT asset management to ensure proper protection of investment in IT assets, compliance with audit requirements and accurate reporting with respect to asset purchases, allocation, movement, decommissioning and disposal
To achieve this, you will be working as part of the cohesive IT Management team and working within a team of IT professionals with strong links to the Finance/Procurement department. Your work will contribute to ensuring Council receives maximum value from technology investments and vendor performance.
What’s on offer
We are offering an attractive salary from $88,923 p.a. plus Super. City of Parramatta also offer excellent employee benefits which can be accessed by the successful candidate.
Want to know more?
Further information regarding the requirements of this role can be found in the attached Position Description, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Mark Rugless on (02) 9806 5900
How to apply
Candidates MUST apply online online at https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/about-parramatta/careers and answer the position selection criteria. Applications close 11:30pm, Tuesday 28th January 2020 and will not be accepted through any other medium.
This position requires the preferred candidate to undergo a Criminal History Records check. A criminal history does not necessarily disqualify a prospective candidate from selection.
The City of Parramatta supports a Drug and Alcohol free working environment and employees may be subject to random testing as a result.
The diverse culture at City of Parramatta is a source of strength. We have an inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity in our workforce increases the effectiveness of teams and our capacity for innovation. If you would like to know more, or require assistance with our recruitment process, please email Divers[email protected]
Please note you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia (with no Visa restrictions) to apply for this position
Position Description Opens in new window
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Full Time About the role An excellent opportunity has arisen for a capable and experienced professional to join our motivated Development Assessment team, playing a key role in actively contributin [...]
Temporary Full Time Opportunity - up until December 2020 A rare and exciting opportunity to drive the People & Culture agenda at a leading organisation: Flexible working arrangements and a 35 hour w [...]
Temporary Full Time Opportunity - up until July 2020 A rare and exciting opportunity to drive the People & Culture agenda at a leading organisation: Flexible working arrangements and a 35 hour week [...]
About the role This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our Civil Design Team which delivers a diverse range of designs for projects of all scales and types. You will lead and present the d [...]