Design & Build Recruitment
Head of Construction & Maintenance - Volume Home Builder
The Head of Construction role is a leadership role within the Company accountable for the management, growth overall performance of the Construction Department.
The role has a strong focus on safety, operations and relationships, partnering closely with trades, suppliers and key stakeholders across the business and broader sector.
The role provides leadership in the areas of safety, business improvement and modern construction practice whilst leading the development and implementation of strategic, operational and tactical plans to ensure overall quality and compliance whilst working to set financial targets.
Key aspects of the role will include: -
- Team Leadership and Development
- Supplier and Trade Liaison
- Work Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Project Management - Planning and Execution
- Customer Relationships
- Trade relationships and performance
To be considered for the role of Head of Construction & Maintenance you will possess: -
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction management with a volume home builder
- Appropriate tertiary/trade qualification in Construction Management
- Proven management experience
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in the use of construction management software and Microsoft Office
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B; and our clients please contact Ross Breen on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Design Manager required for a $50M Education project in Sydney's metropolitan region. Great opportunity for you to join a renowned Tier 2 builder that has a National presence across Commercial and Def [...]
Melbourne VIC This business is primarily involved in projects to the value of $150m. They are considered in the top tier of the sectors, widely recognised for their in-depth understanding of commerci [...]
Sydney NSW $200,000 a year Design Manager required for a $50M Education project in Sydney's metropolitan region. Great opportunity for you to join a renowned Tier 2 builder that has a National prese [...]
Sydney NSW $80,000 - $100,000 a year Construction/ Cadastral Surveyor My client is looking for an "all rounder" Surveyor with construction and cadastral experience to join them on a range of cons [...]