My client is a well know supplier of specialty Raw Materials into the food, pharmaceutical, industrial, animal health and various other sectors. They source their ingredients from high end suppliers worldwide, and service manufacturers across Australia & NZ. They now seek an experienced sales professional from the Food Ingredient sector.
- Responsible for developing sales leads and generating new business with in Food Manufacturers.
- Establishing recurring revenue relationships with customers through on-site visits.
- Developing and maintaining existing accounts as well as cultivating new accounts.
- Provide extensive technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes and address all product-related queries.
- Provide product training to enable customers to use products effectively and support launching of new products and product lines
- Working closely with R&D; teams to develop new products via customer specifications.
- Managing planning and logistics to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled and dispatched on time.
- Responsible for executing all marketing and industry trade events including managing booth design, event implementation, customer prospecting and sales lead follow- through.
- 2-5 years previous experience in a sales role selling Food ingredients into Manufacturers.
- Qualification in Science (Food Science or Nutritional Science).
- Passion and drive to succeed in a commercial sales environment.
- Proven track record in providing technical solutions around food ingredients and formulation.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent communication skills
Is a generous Base + Super + Bonus + Car that is very competitive with industry standard. A dynamic team environment and great working culture.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
AustCorp Executive are currently searching for an Operations Analyst to provide support to various clients across Australia. The Client: A global payments firm that work with various fintechs and [...]
Major Multinational Organisation Asset Management Specialist Regional Victoria Base Location: Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges > Regional VIC Worktype: Full Time Salary: 110000 [...]
Melbourne VIC The company: A well established company that work within the ever growing energy sector in Australia. Offices across Melbourne and Sydney, the business have had their best year in in [...]
$140,000 - $180,000 +++ First Year OTE Manage, coach and mentor a fun and welcoming team Established territory, active accounts & warm leads Location: All Brisbane > Brisbane Worktype [...]