Mornington Peninsula VIC
As an Industry Expert or Teacher, you will be accountable within the discipline of Plumbing, for providing professional teaching and vocational expertise, across all aspects of delivery, planning and performance to ensure excellent outcomes for learners, the organisations that employ them and the communities they serve. This position focuses on excellence in learner support, teaching delivery and learning assessment.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Plan education practices and delivery sessions that reflect the most effective way to engage learners
- Develop and deliver planned teaching sessions in a variety of innovative and adaptive ways, using technology, including Moodle,
to engage learners and meet their needs and learning styles
- Ensure that teaching materials and resources meet all regulatory standards, training packages and related requirements
- Enhance the student experience to improve engagement early on and assist learners to interact with their academic and social environment to prevent attrition and encourage success
- Provide Learners first hand expert knowledge and experience to enhance their learning and understanding of the subject being taught
- Understand market and industry needs and develop responsive, innovative educational solutions for learners, including fee for service clients
As an industry expert or experienced teacher, you will have relevant educational and vocational qualifications in:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or qualifications that meet the Standards for RTO’s 2015
- Vocational qualifications at AQF level 3 or above in the area of delivery
- Vocational currency as demonstrated through a range of work and related experience
- A record of Vocational Competency, mapped to Units of Competency engaged to deliver
- A record of Professional Currency, demonstrating current industry and teaching knowledge
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people.
If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 10am Monday 11th November 2019
Applications should include a current curriculum vitae.
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications and transcripts
If you require further information please contact, Greg Nicholson, Education Manager on 03 9238 8492 or Stephen Dodman on 03 9212 5109.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As a Casual Teacher, EAL/AMEP you will be accountable for providing teaching and vocational expertise across all aspects of delivery, planning and performance. Your key accountabilities will be to: [...]
Berwick VIC Students from participating secondary schools in the Casey area access the Tech School for specialised programs involving STEAM and Project-based Learning. Casey Tech School also delivers [...]
Bass VIC Casual You will be accountable for providing professional teaching and vocational expertise, across all aspects of delivery, planning and performance to ensure excellent outcomes for learne [...]
Mornington Peninsula VIC Casual As an Industry Expert or Teacher, you will be accountable within the discipline of Plumbing, for providing professional teaching and vocational expertise, across all [...]