You will be accountable for providing professional teaching and vocational expertise, across all aspects of delivery, planning and performance to ensure excellent outcomes for learners, the organisations that employ them and the communities they serve.
This position focuses on excellence in planning and conducting teaching and assessment.
Your key accountabilities will include, but not limited to:
- Plan education practices and delivery sessions that reflect the most effective way to engage learners
- Develop and deliver planned teaching sessions in a variety of innovative and adaptive ways, using technology, including Moodle, to engage learners and meet their needs and learning styles
- Proactively support the effective use of Institute learning resources and meet student needs by increasing the use of blended learning options, workplace or offsite delivery and mobile technologies
- Ensure high quality and current resources, teaching materials and assessments are used in teaching and learning activities
- Enhance the student experience to improve engagement early on and assist learners to interact with their academic and social environment to prevent attrition and encourage success
- Ensure high quality, up to date and relevant teaching delivery, assessment and student engagement strategies to support learner success and contribute to the achievement of Chisholm shared goals
You will have the following relevant tertiary qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or qualifications that meet the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Certificate III or IV in Community Services or equivalent
- Vocational currency as demonstrated through a range of work and related experience
Crucial to your success will be your up to-date and engaging programs, learning materials and teaching delivery plans in a learning environment, that motivates and guides students to optimise their learning outcomes.
You are highly motivated, with exceptional communication skills, your personal style is flexible and collaborative with the ability to contribute to team capability and operate as part of a high performing team.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications close 9am Friday 31 January 2020.
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- Valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, e.g. citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications and transcripts of result
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Nicole Hrvatin, Education Manager – Hospitality, Environment and Regional Education on +613 5671 2325.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As a Casual Teacher, EAL/AMEP you will be accountable for providing teaching and vocational expertise across all aspects of delivery, planning and performance. Your key accountabilities will be to: [...]
Berwick VIC Students from participating secondary schools in the Casey area access the Tech School for specialised programs involving STEAM and Project-based Learning. Casey Tech School also delivers [...]
Bass VIC Casual You will be accountable for providing professional teaching and vocational expertise, across all aspects of delivery, planning and performance to ensure excellent outcomes for learne [...]
Mornington Peninsula VIC Casual As an Industry Expert or Teacher, you will be accountable within the discipline of Plumbing, for providing professional teaching and vocational expertise, across all [...]