One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
One Key Resources are proud to partner with Kestrel Mine in providing skilled labour and professional services across the mine's operation. Overall our objective is to develop strong values-based teams who live out the ideals of safety, teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
Due to increased operational demands,
we are currently recruiting an experienced Underground Development Fitters for immediate start. To be successful in this position you require a strong safety culture, high level of skill in Underground Coal Mining and be an active member of the Emerald and Capella community.
These positions are Residential Only, there is no Camp provided and so you MUST RESIDE within 100 Kms of Emerald.
The Successful candidates will have;
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Fitter completing Maintenance duties on
- Sandvik MB650 or ABM 20 & 25 Continuous Miners
- Joy 10SC32 Shuttle Cars
- Joy Breaker feeders
- Trade Qualifications
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification
- Post Trade DES qualification (Desired)
- Post Trade Hydraulics (Desired)
- Post Trade Braking Systems qualification (Desired)
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Current Underground Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
In return we offer:
- Immediate Start - Long Term work opportunities
- $70.00 Per Hour + Super on all hours worked
- 12-hour shifts - Bus to and from site
- 7/7 Roster
- LAUNDRY Service
- Dedicated Local onsite ACCOUNT MANAGER
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and apply online now. One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Role: Are you an RPEQ qualified Engineer? Looking for an opportunity to join a respected Civil Consultancy on the Gold Coast? Do you want to put your stamp on the future of SEQ's developme [...]
This vacancy has now been filled but please feel free to use the links below to send us your CV or view similar jobs. Alternatively you can contact the recruitment consultant in this area by using [...]
The Role: Our client is looking for a Cost Engineer on a 12 month contract. Reporting into Lead Cost Engineer you will be accountable for all matters concerning cost, cost analysis, cost trending, c [...]
The Role: Our client is seeking a Project Engineer on a 12 month contract, based in Chinchilla to provide field-based support to construction & pre-commissioning as part of the Upstream Gathering & [...]