One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Permanent staff to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources provides qualified staff to approximately 100 locations across Australia.
One Key Resources are currently recruiting for experienced Project Co-ordinators (Agricultural) in the Bowen Basin/Mackay area for our client a mining services provider.
These positions are a rare opportunity to go directly permanent with the client.
We are looking for someone with:
- A strong commitment to safety
- Relevant nationally recognised trade qualification with significant post-trade experience
To be considered for this role you must meet the below requirements:
- Able to contribute to the Projects & Workshop and also the Engineering team
- Experience in concept development
- Able to oversee construction, inspect work when necessary
- On-site project commissioning & staff training as per product/engineering specifications
- Be reliable and have high communication skills
- Be able to work in a team and unsupervised
- Be able to multitask, prioritise and have strong attention to detail
The qualifications/certificates required include:
- Demonstrated experience in the pumping and water treatment iundustry
- Knowledge in pumps, pumping equipment, pipes, valves and fittings, centre pivot & linear installation/operation, hardhose/softhose irrigator installation and operation
- Confident with PVC pipe installation
- Be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol.
- Be legally permitted to work in Australia with competent verbal and written skills
In return you can expect:
- Immediate Start | Permanent Positions
- 5/2 Roster based in Mackay
- Salary packages with a competitive hourly rate
- Full-time benefits
- Home every evening
- Weekends off
If you meet the hiring criteria, do not miss out on the exciting opportunity to further develop your career and hit the "APPLY" button now.
Alternatively contact Drury on 07 3233 2170 for a confidential discussion to find our further details or via email
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Role: Are you an RPEQ qualified Engineer? Looking for an opportunity to join a respected Civil Consultancy on the Gold Coast? Do you want to put your stamp on the future of SEQ's developme [...]
This vacancy has now been filled but please feel free to use the links below to send us your CV or view similar jobs. Alternatively you can contact the recruitment consultant in this area by using [...]
The Role: Our client is looking for a Cost Engineer on a 12 month contract. Reporting into Lead Cost Engineer you will be accountable for all matters concerning cost, cost analysis, cost trending, c [...]
The Role: Our client is seeking a Project Engineer on a 12 month contract, based in Chinchilla to provide field-based support to construction & pre-commissioning as part of the Upstream Gathering & [...]