Michael Page International Gmbh
New South Wales
Newly created role that will support a valued part of the business
About Our Client Our client is the leading global manufacturer and seller of equipment and display systems.
Their innovative solutions and value-added product and service mark their dominance in the market.
Their goal is to is to provide their consumers with a great product to transform their retail experience.
Job Description Reporting to the Finance Director your key responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Facilitate flow of insights and information as business partners to Senior Management in all financial concerns of the business
- Provide leadership to the annual corporate business planning and budget processes.
- Drive planning and forecasting activities.
- Support finance in monthly reporting activities and revenue recognition
- Manage product pricing in collaboration with Finance, Sales and other stakeholders as required
- Analyse sales figures, competitor results and the activities of partnering organisations and external data sources to determine opportunities to drive sales performance
- Present findings to senior stakeholders, guide their understanding and ultimately obtain endorsement to ensure that informed business decisions are achieved.
- Provide comprehensive and insightful analysis
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly the ability to inspire confidence in executive leaders.
- Advanced excel skills, SAP and/or Salesforce experience highly desired
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage, partner, interact and influence
- Experience with financial modelling
What's on Offer
- $120,000 + Superannuation
- Opportunity to join a market leader and take ownership of this newly created role
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company. Overseeing the development, implementation and maintenance of strategic and operations plans for Finance. This includes [...]
- Provide sound strategic advice across all aspects of the HR remit to coach managers and the executive teams - Lead the HR team - Oversee all HR operations, with a focus on process improvement [...]
Opportunity to get involved with International projects About Our Client This engineering business based in Brisbane are an large international company with great family values. They have an open p [...]
SD-WAN upgrade and Global switch refresh About Our Client Our client is an international engineering organisation located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. With a APAC network coverage and locations s [...]