An opportunity has become available at a large family-owned property located in Bungendore, NSW.
Working under limited direction, this full-time position is a solo role, where you will have the freedom and opportunity to shape and develop your daily routine. You will work around the farm, focusing on the established gardens, landscaping, orchard, and lawns surrounding a picturesque 1800’s homestead and accompanying cottages. In addition, you will manage the maintenance of the Truffle Orchard with over 1,600 trees, including soil maintenance, tree health, pruning, and mowing.
Your days will be varied, with a focus on the gardens, other duties will include minor maintenance to cottages, helping the Manager with general farm duties,
cutting firewood and other ad hoc tasks as required.
This role would be suited to someone with a passion for working outdoors, who enjoys being in the garden and takes pride in their work. There is opportunity to grow the role based on the successful applicant.
What we are looking for
- A self-motivated individual who can work autonomously and has the willingness to learn.
- Ability to communicate planned tasks and provide updates to management.
- A reliable individual who can maintain the workload and develop a routine of maintenance activities.
- An individual with a passion for gardening and who genuinely enjoys being outside and on a farm.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- This position requires you to undertake a variety of manual duties and operate various machinery - fit for this role is a must
- A Chemical Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Ability to operate equipment and machinery such as tractors, lawn mowers, chainsaws, hedgers etc.
- Good working knowledge of plants, trees, and weeds
- Current driver’s licence with the ability to drive manual vehicles
- The ability to lift and carry a minimum of 20kgs
Employment conditions and rate of pay will be in accordance with the Gardening and Landscaping Services Award. The position is full-time, from Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm. There is the option for weekend work/alternate hours for the successful candidate.
Please outline your relevant qualifications and experience in your application with a copy of your CV. Please ensure recent referees are provided.
Applicants must reside in Australia and be eligible to work.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
"Hindmarsh have the systems in place to create a high quality product safely. People oriented culture. Open and honest leadership." - Hindmarsh employee Over four decades, Hindmarsh Construction has [...]
HumanKapital is a full suite human resources, recruitment and WHS services provider. Our client is a highly successful, innovative service and asset operator using their extensive expertise in con [...]
- Jobs List - Job Search - Job Alert - All Jobs - My Profile My Applications My Forms My Emails My Tests My Interviews My Details - Login - Help EL 1 - Assistant Director Information Manager Message [...]
111,441 - $125,705 (plus Super) Bungendore – NSW - ACT The Role As Assistant Director Information Management, you will lead a small team within the Directorate of Business Reform – Joint [...]