SALES SUPPORT - NEWCASTLE REGION
Avant Stone is seeking an energetic Sales Support for the Newcastle region. Avant Stone is a distributor of high-end building products, offering a range of products such as natural stone slabs, porcelain slabs and tiles.
Whilst knowledge of the Stone & Tile industry will be well regarded, it is paramount the candidate has excellent communication skills and a keen mind for research.
The role involves:
- Conducting research on upcoming projects in the construction and design industries (using software such as BCI Central).
- Contacting those responsible for upcoming projects to introduce ourselves and gauge relevancy.
- Using the above research to provide leads to the team.
- Following up with clients that have expressed interest, tracking progress on projects and if/when materials will be needed.
- Following up on completed orders for reviews (e.g. Google reviews) and seeking opportunities for our team to photograph finished projects.
- Calling up customers with balances owing.
- Act as a point of contact for customers, managing incoming calls and emails, addressing inquiries, providing information and ensuring their needs are met.
- Building relationships with architects, developers and builders as well as members of the general public.
- Developing knowledge of product range and stone industry
- Facilitating selection of stone and tile products
To be considered, you must have:
- Strong customer service experience
- Holds a current full NSW Driver License
- Clear verbal (and written) communication
- Ability to quickly learn about products offered
- Willingness to manage multiple tasks and meet targets
- Enthusiasm and flexibility in working towards wider goal of company
You will get
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Will include a base rate and monthly bonus.
- Long term growth opportunities in a rapidly expanding company
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Work Location: In person
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Company Hydraulic Seals Australia (HSA) is a dynamic, fast growing, 100% Australian owned company supplying and manufacturing hydraulic seals into OEM and after market sectors of the hydraulics i [...]
Are You experienced in mineral processing with a successful history of technical customer solutions, business development & sales… Join a team of over 11,000 people working across more than 60 cou [...]
About us: HBT GmbH, headquarters in Luenen, NRW, Germany, is a world-class machine manufacturer and fully integrated single solution provider - specializing in systems and equipment for underground c [...]
Casual / Part-Time / Full-Time Beresfield NSW 2322 Red Rooster is Australia’s first and favourite chicken shop, loved by Aussies for almost 50 years. We are passionate about our people - that is, o [...]