Bayside Skin Cancer and Medical Clinic
- here for 15-20 hours per week, over 4 mornings
- currently Monday (8/8:30-1), Tuesday (8/8:30-1/2), Wednesday (9:30-2) and Thursday (8:30-1:30)
- handling billing
- setting up appointment books and taking appointments
- helping patients and doctors
- opening the surgery
- doing medical administration
- sterilising medical instruments
The right candidate will
- respect patient information and confidentality
- possess excellent communication skills
- have the ability to multitask
- be able to handle medical information in a manner upholding confidentiality
- have the ability to work well in a team
- preferably have experience with PracSoft and Medical Director Clinical
Training can be provided in PracSoft and Medical Director Clinical.
You may be asked to cover shifts for sick leave or the occasional evening.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: From $23.50 per hour
- Morning shift
All patients wear mask, N95s provided if you wish, large sneeze screen between receptionists and the waiting room.
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: In person
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Medical Receptionist for busy imaging practice specialising in women's health, modern centre with state of the art equipment. - Busy and Varied day - Supportive team environment - On the job training [...]
Medical Receptionist opportunity working for a leading Surgeon. Full time or part time up to $48 per hour, Eastern Suburbs - Rare opportunity to work for prominent Plastic Surgeon - Top Remuneration [...]
Medical Receptionist Casual About the role: As a Receptionist/Booking Officer you will provide support and assistance across all administrative functions to our Ramsay Health Plus and Day Rehabilit [...]
Fantastic opportunity available at this dynamic medical/dental practice based in the CBD. They are seeking an experienced full time Dental Receptionist. Prior experience in a similar role is essential [...]