WHO WE ARE
At Blackburne, we have a passion for property. We've been involved in the Perth property industry for more than 20 years. As an integrated property developer, our powerful combination of property intelligence and service excellence supports our clients at every step of their property journey.
While Property Development is at the core of our business, it is strongly supported by our professional services, including property management and mortgage broking. If you would like to know more about our company, please visit our website www.blackburne.com.au
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Leasing Consultant to ensure our portfolio vacancy rate is maintained below market level and quality tenants are accepted into properties at or above market leasing rates.
The perfect candidate is charismatic, well presented and enjoys dealing with the general public.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and or build outstanding professional relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Ensure the proper completion, signing and processing of tenant applications.
- Conduct any property viewings on properties as required.
- Respond to Landlords and tenants enquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Report to Property Managers any maintenance, cleaning or repairs required.
- Prospect for and secure new tenants for portfolio.
- Conduct market research and review property rental returns to ensure they are in line with the current market.
- Market and advertise properties as required to include professional photos and copy on all properties.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Previous experience in Residential Property Management, Sales and/or Leasing
- Current valid Sales or PM Registration
- Ability to work weekends
- Strong understanding and use of Property Tree
- Proficiency in Inspect Real Estate highly regarded
- Fantastic communication skills – both written and oral
- An outstanding customer service focus
- Strong administrative skills and time management
- A current valid driver's license
- You will be 'coachable' and have a positive attitude
- A strong work ethic
- Willing to work collaboratively with your team
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity for a long-term career with an award-winning company
- Ongoing training, support and personal development
- Fantastic company culture, including monthly events, awards and celebrations
- In-office weekly corporate massages, twice-a-week fruit delivery
- Subsidised wellness program
If you think this role is for you – we would love to hear from you!
Please submit a cover letter with your detailed resume via the APPLY button at the top of this ad.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join Longreach, a boutique, owner operated, specialist recruitment consultancy. Perfect role for an experienced Recruiter OR Real Estate professional. Longreach Recruitment is a boutique, owner opera [...]
Award winning property company. Career progression, plenty of support & team collaboration. To $60,000 + super + take home car + bonuses +flexibility The Client & Company - National Property and a [...]
Take the next step in your Sales Support Journey $65,000 + Comms ($79k OTE) + Super Permanent role based in Perth We're REA REA Group is not your average digital business. From humble beginnings i [...]
Take the next step in your Sales Support Journey $65,000 + Super + Bonus Permanent role based in Perth We're REA REA Group is not your average digital business. From humble beginnings in a garage [...]