- Design, implement & optimise operating models
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Create impactful changes for Health Insurance & Technology divisions
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. At Bupa, we employ more than 80,000 people globally who are making this a reality. One thing stands out about Bupa people - our customers are our passion: they’re at the heart of our culture of care. If you've got the belief, the drive, and the talent to help us in our ambition then we’d like to hear from you.
About the role
Reporting into the Delivery Reimagined Program Manager, you will play an integral role in driving the design, implementation,
and optimisation of the Ways of working within Bupa. You will be responsible for executing the operating model strategy within Health Insurance and Technology, collaborating with key stakeholders, and overseeing the successful execution of the transformation initiatives.
You will partner closely with cross-functional teams, senior leaders, and external partners to align the operating model with business goals and ensure its effective implementation across the organisation. This includes providing leadership, guidance, and mentorship to systems of work impacted by operating model redesign. Setting clear expectations, assign responsibilities, and provide ongoing feedback and coaching to foster a collaborative and high-performing culture.
A key to your success will be leading the development of the target operating model, considering factors such as organisational structure, processes, capabilities, technology, and governance. You will drive the identification and implementation of fit-for-purpose practices, standards, and emerging trends to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
You will also have focus on:
1. Leveraging data to identify process bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and improvement opportunities and make informed decisions about the operating model design.
2. Developing and implementing change management strategies to drive the successful adoption of the new operating model. Facilitating workshops, training sessions, and coaching programs to ensure stakeholders understand the rationale, benefits, and impact of the operating model transformation.
3. Working with the broader team and driving a culture of continuous improvement within the organization. Identifying opportunities for innovation and propose enhancements to the operating model.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 10+ years’ experience practicing, developing, and coaching multi-modal delivery methods (Lean Agile, Scrum,
Scaled Agile) at large scale corporate organisations including experiencing in rollout of Flow principles.
- 5 years’ experience in design and operation of portfolio processes – syncing across a variety of operating models, business segments, functions, and alignment of multiple delivery approaches.
- Evidence of experience in leading roles in Transformation Programs aimed at optimising systems of work.
- Ideally Strong technical acumen in modern engineering practices and its relation to team and system ways of working.
- Complex stakeholder management and engagement skills, including communication to executive and C-level audiences.
- Flexibility to go from advising to doing with no concerns on getting very detailed when needed.
- Established industry and market skills and relationships within the agile and modern delivery spaces – e.g. Scrum Alliance, Agile Business Consortium, etc.
- Familiarity or experience with remote: agility framework (remote:af) and operating model design patterns.
What’s in it for you
As well as a competitive salary, a range of Bupa benefits and flexible working/work from home arrangements, you’ll be encouraged to innovate. You will be collaborating with various teams globally to deliver exceptional experiences. You will have the opportunity to further learn and develop with excellent internal development courses available and a supportive, career development environment. We trust, respect and consider everyone, knowing your difference will make the difference.
- Discount on our health insurance, travel, car, home,
contents and pet insurance products as well as discounts when you attend a Bupa Dental clinic or purchase glasses from a Bupa Optical store.
- A dedicated internal wellbeing team provides you with a range of services, such as a global resilience program, regular training opportunities on a range of wellbeing topics and access to a plethora of wellbeing discounts. You will feel happier & healthier, working at Bupa!
- An additional well-being day each year to enjoy a day off.
To learn more about working at Bupa please visit our website: www.bupa.com.au/careers
At Bupa, we are striving to create and sustain a safe and inclusive workplace. We welcome applicants from all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities. If you require any adjustments to participate in our recruitment process,
please let us know at the time of your application.
Interested to explore some more? Click on the links below:
Bupa puts First Nations Health at the centre of Reconciliation Action Plan
Because being you at Bupa matters
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Design, implement & optimise operating models - Drive a culture of continuous improvement - Create impactful changes for Health Insurance & Technology divisions Why Bupa Be at the heart of hel [...]
Design, implement & optimise operating models Drive a culture of continuous improvement Create impactful changes for Health Insurance & Technology divisions Why BupaBe at the heart of helpin [...]
Design, implement & optimise operating modelsDrive a culture of continuous improvementCreate impactful changes for Health Insurance & Technology divisionsWhy Bupa Be at the heart of helping people liv [...]
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design. Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte! Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you' [...]