Throughout our history, Simonds Homes has developed a reputation for building Australia's best homes. Our goal is not only to provide our customers with high quality, affordable homes in some of the best land developments in Australia, but to ensure that they receive comprehensive and outstanding customer service throughout their home building journey. We’re a solid publicly listed company with a strong financial backing.
We are seeking a Sales Host to work at our beautiful display homes, located in Yarrabilba. This is a part-time position (32.5 hours a week) where flexibility around weekday work, weekend and public holidays is required. In this part-time role you will be working the following roster:
- Monday 10am to 5pm
- Thursday 10am to 5pm
- Friday 10am to 5pm
- Saturday 10am to 5pm
- Sunday 10am to 5pm
As a Sales Host, you are the first point of contact for prospective clients as they arrive at our display home. Some of the key accountabilities within this role include:
- Meet and greet prospective clients and answer general inquiries
- Promote the Simonds brand and products, helping to drive potential sales
- Provide general assistance to the Sales Consultant as required
- Record client details via our database
- Maintain the appearance and general tidiness of the display home
- Compile and restock marketing related materials
- Booking client meetings and appointments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for work flexibility and/or get a foot in the door into sales, real estate or customer service within residential building and construction. At Simonds,
we love to promote from within and encourage people who are looking for a taster into a sales or customer service role to apply! Our Sales Hosts also have the capacity to work at multiple display homes should the opportunity arise.
WHO YOU ARE
As the initial point of contact for many of our clients, we are looking for someone who is approachable, helpful and most of all confident in their ability to comfortably interact with a diverse range of customers from all different backgrounds and walks of life. If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer experience and an interest in sales then we'd love to hear from you!
This position also requires the ability to work well both autonomously and in a close-knit team environment - at times, our Sales Hosts are responsible for operating the display on their own so having a high level of care and responsibility is paramount.
Possessing sound computer literacy skills are also mandatory.
WHY JOIN US?
As an established, national and leading residential builder, Simonds can offer you a variety of career opportunities and some fantastic benefits including:
- Opportunity to learn, develop individually and achieve career growth.
- Great benefits across a wide range of products and services including a generous discount on our award-winning homes as well as all the great things that go in them.
- Access to our free employee well-being program, including counselling, nutritional, financial, and legal support for both you and your immediate family.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Simonds ‘Reward Days’ i.e., an additional day of annual leave each calendar year.
- A well-earned extended break over the traditional Christmas closure period.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you as soon as possible!
You must have unlimited Australian work rights to be considered for this role.
Due to the volume of applications received only successful candidates may be contacted.
Recruitment agencies, thanks for thinking of us but we've got this one covered.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Service Manager Sparrow Early Learning Yarrabilba Full-time Role We are looking for someone who: - Has a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care - Has a vibrant energy and is an upli [...]
Service Manager Sparrow Early Learning Yarrabilba Full-time Role We are looking for someone who : - Has a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care - Has a vibrant energy and is an uplifti [...]
Childcare Educators & Lead Educators Sparrow Early Learning Yarrabilba Part-time & Casual Positions We are looking for Team Members who : - have a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care [...]
Service Manager Sparrow Early Learning Yarrabilba Full-time Role We are looking for someone who: - Has a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care - Has a vibrant energy and is an u [...]