HMA Wear Solutions
HMA Wear Solutions have a position available for Store Leading Hand at our Berkeley Vale operations.
The HMA Group of companies manufactures, services and sells a wide range of capital plant and equipment to a diverse range of industries throughout Australia and Internationally.
Successful applicant will be required to carry out following tasks:
- Receipt and dispatch of manufactured items as well as stock and consumables.
- Quality check of all incoming goods
- Management and storage of stock
- Packing for dispatch to customer
- Loading and unloading of goods
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Maintenance and cleanliness of store area
- Some lifting required.
The role requires the following attributes:
- Effective reading and writing communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Understanding of stock control procedures and processes
- Computer literate
- An enthusiastic, passionate, and can-do attitude
- Have a sound working knowledge of WHS requirements and comply with all safety procedures.
- Must have a current forklift licence.
An appropriate remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Visit our website www.hmagroup.com.au for further information on the HMA Group of Companies.
Apply via the SEEK website.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Exciting & Varied Role Consisting of Customer Service, Administration & Operational Tasks | No 2 days are the same! Set Rotating Roster | No nights, Sundays or Public Holidays | Great Work/Life Bala [...]
- Hybrid role with the requirement to work from Berkeley Vale when required - Positive and highly reputable company culture & values - 2-year full time contract The Role This is a 2-year contra [...]
- Based in Berkeley Vale on the Central Coast - Positive and highly reputable company culture & values - Permanent full-time position The Role This role is part of our Site leadership team, over [...]
Oporto started in 1986 with one restaurant in Bondi. Since then we have grown to over 180 restaurants across Australia and internationally. We are passionate about our people, customers and creating f [...]