St Jude's NDIS
St Jude's has been one of the more innovative and leading service providers for people with disability and psychosocial needs in Australia since 1982. In recent times, our organisation has been experiencing substantial growth as a direct result of the quality of the services we provide. Our significant experience in service delivery is reflected through 40 years of providing quality services and maintaining the highest of standards for our clients.
Culture and Benefits
At St Jude's, we pride ourselves on taking the best possible care of our Allied Health team. This is most important when it comes to recent graduates who are entering the working world. For these employees, we provide a range of benefits and opportunities,
that includes all of the below:
- 1 week per year of paid study leave and an allocation of $1,000 for this!
- Ongoing opportunities for buddy shifts with your senior to support your learning
- Frequent (weekly) 1:1 supervision and mentoring with your manager and colleagues
- Regular team meetings and a social calendar that is shared with the whole allied health team
- Significant opportunities for career specialisation/progression, including specialised training
- Buddy shifts with other disciplines to facilitate cross discipline understanding
- Guided support to assist you in achieving your KPI’s and understanding the sector
- Tell us what else would be valuable or significant for you as a new graduate!
Our Speech Pathologists work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders to conduct a variety of speech/language assessments and interventions that are in keeping with best practice standards. They apply a specialist level of understanding towards the effects and impacts of speech, language,
communication and the social use of language.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering high quality, person-centred speech therapy, a mix of clinic based and seeing clients within 30 minutes of your base office
- Managing a client list of children and/or adults depending on your preference
- Working collaboratively with the broader allied health team to provide a range of Speech Pathology services, set goals and develop comprehensive therapy plans
- Ensuring that all support is provided within the NDIS framework and funding budgets
Skills, Attributes and Experience
Our candidates pride themselves on their ability to build and deliver person-centred therapies that value the choice of the client. They will have the people skills to build and maintain meaningful,
lasting relationships with their clients. They will also demonstrate a commitment to being a productive and positive team member of the broader allied health team.
As well as the above skills, the Key Requirements include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- A member of SPA with certified practicing status
- Possess or willing to obtain both an NDIS Worker Screening Check and a Working with Children Check
- A valid driving license and a reliable vehicle
St Jude's NDIS are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If the above opportunity is one that excites and encourages you, we would welcome and encourage your application. If your application is selected for progression, then we will be in touch to discuss it with you soon.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Are you looking for a job where you feel valued and part of a small, happy, and successful team? If yes, this job is for you ! We are a brand new GP clinic and Cosmetic Clinic, in Belmont NSW. We [...]
Are you looking for a job where you feel valued and part of a small, happy, and successful team? If yes, this job is for you ! We are a brand new GP clinic and Cosmetic Clinic, in Belmont NSW. We are [...]
- Belmont Bulk Billing & Family Medical Clinic is one of the only bulk billing clinics left in Geelong area, so our patient base has expanded dramatically, we therefore need a new General Practitioner [...]
- Are you looking for fresh start in a newly renovated clinic, working alongside high quality staff and having access to excellent facilities? Belmont Health Centre is a new GP owned Medical Clinic [...]